What video games have you been playing?

11 minutes ago, rooks said:

Yah but I'll be playing that OW, fam.

Saaaaaame. I still haven't even started Witcher 3 and I've had it for about a year, and I can't fucking beat Gehrman in Bb either. (Shhhh) so I've got other stuff for when I need an OW break...but the next bit is going to be lots and lots of OW!

Just now, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Saaaaaame. I still haven't even started Witcher 3 and I've had it for about a year, and I can't fucking beat Gehrman in Bb either. (Shhhh) so I've got other stuff for when I need an OW break...but the next bit is going to be lots and lots of OW!

So much dialogue in that game; I can't. 

12 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Was trying to grab the Uncharted Collection for $20 at Best Buy but it's sold old everywhere around me. Darn. 

Yea this was $16 with GCU and popped up on CAG and SlickDeals early Sunday. I did a store search and most stores in my area only showed 2-3 copies each. Hell of a deal. I had $10 in certs so got 3 Uncharted games for $6.

Uncharted is okay. Game looks great, graphically, for the most part. But... I don't know. I'm still going to finish it but I guess this kind of game just isn't my cup of tea all the time.

It's more of a mountain climbing sim than anything else at this point (Chapter 6 or 7).

Last of Us had way better pacing.

Also the motion blur in this game was starting to make me sick by my second beer last night. It is HEAVY.

1 minute ago, rooks said:

Uncharted is okay. Game looks great, graphically, for the most part. But... I don't know. I'm still going to finish it but I guess this kind of game just isn't my cup of tea all the time.

It's more of a mountain climbing sim than anything else at this point (Chapter 6 or 7).

Last of Us had way better pacing.

Also the motion blur in this game was starting to make me sick by my second beer last night. It is HEAVY.

Also if it only takes 15 hours on your first play through...might not be something is throw money at.

thats the part that gets me.

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Also if it only takes 15 hours on your first play through...might not be something is throw money at.

thats the part that gets me.

I beat the first three Uncharted games consecutively in order over the course of a weekend. They definitely weren't anywhere near 15 hours apiece.