What video games have you been playing?

^dude is absolutely correct about local

coop going away. The industry has been heading in that direction since the last gen and it's even more apparent in the current gen. And the guy who asked the question should have a download code for the Master Chief Collection. Games that actually have local MP tend to advertise it pretty hard since it's so rare now, so just do some google searching. I can't really think of anything world beating off the top of my head though.

15 hours ago, jacobraccuia said:

To those of you who own an XBOX ONE....

One word: Overcooked. 

It can be the most infuriating and yet somehow the most fun co-operative game I think I've ever played. Honestly it's heaps of fun, up to 4-player (local). Its not that big of a game but the Vs mode is a lot of fun. Look into it, I know it's not a shooter etc but it's worth it. 

Only other suggestion I can think of is something like Rare Replay. Local multilayer is a thing of the past unfortunately :-(

Finally got around to playing REmake, as it's on PS4 now, 14 years later!

After playing the original PS1 Resident Evil to DEATH I'm over the moon with it, having a fresh experience with an old familiar is always awesome.

Getting killed by a crimson head for the first time was a "brown trousers" moment for sure! :D

Edited by xylem1

21 hours ago, xylem1 said:

Finally got around to playing REmake, as it's on PS4 now, 14 years later!

After playing the original PS1 Resident Evil to DEATH I'm over the moon with it, having a fresh experience with an old familiar is always awesome.

Getting killed by a crimson head for the first time was a "brown trousers" moment for sure! :D

I got RE4 on Tuesday and it's fucking great. I played it on PS2 and Xbox 360, but this new version looks so good. 

1 minute ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I got RE4 on Tuesday and it's fucking great. I played it on PS2 and Xbox 360, but this new version looks so good. 

I didn't realise it was out on PS4 yet, I'll have to get it when I get some cash. I've pretty much stomped through Jill and Chris' scenarios on REmake in just over a week so I need some more Resident Evil soon!

4 hours ago, xylem1 said:

I didn't realise it was out on PS4 yet, I'll have to get it when I get some cash. I've pretty much stomped through Jill and Chris' scenarios on REmake in just over a week so I need some more Resident Evil soon!

It just came out last week. Totally worth $20. Sad thing is, I also bought a Nintendo 2DS and Pokemon Yellow, Pearl, and White that day, so i haven't played much RE4 haha. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel

I was hanging with my buddy last night, and he was telling me various side story plot in Witcher III. I was already pretty much sold on it, but now I
'm really sold. After I beat 100% all three Bioshocks I'll be picking it up. I'll have a lot to keep me busy between those, and DS III DLC.

Might be a stretch but anyone going to buy Infinite Warfare for Xbox One standalone? Looking to see if someone will want to purchase the special edition and sell the code for Modern Warfare Remastered. Would give a little more than $20 and pay in advance to fund the preorder.

Edited by The Saint

34 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Might be a stretch but anyone going to buy Infinite Warfare for Xbox One standalone? Looking to see if someone will want to purchase the special edition and sell the code for Modern Warfare Remastered. Would give a little more than $20 and pay in advance to fund the preorder.

Surely anyone buying COD wants that MW Remaster, but good luck!