What video games have you been playing?

Started Persona 4 last night. The story is pretty interesting pretty much right off the bat, and the battle system is improved quite a bit. I don't like some of the changes though, like when you knock an enemy down on it's next turn it stands up and attacks when it 3 all it could do was stand up. It is useful to your guys to be able to stand up and attack in the same turn.

I finally gave up on side quests in Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and completed the main storyline. What a let down...

Now I can focus on finishing Persona 3 to get to Persona 4 and any other games I may receive for Christmas.

Anyone here have Tiget Woods 09 for Wii? I think I am getting that, we should travel to digital Scotland and play 18 at St. Andrews sometime.

I finally got Left 4 Dead and have been playing it a ton! The replay value is excellent.

me and my roomates got it a month ago, it's fun, but it gets boring after a while believe me. Playing online is fun though, without live i would say don't get this game.

Get The Orange Box, amazing games and hours of gameplay for 20 dollars.