What video games have you been playing?

Little Big Planet 2

Dead Rising 2

I'm loving Little Big Planet 2 but I find it's a little too short.

Dead Rising 2 started off good but I find there are a lot of little things that take away from it. Like the missions all being timed but you can't run. And the gun firing engine is horrible.

Where all my PS3 peeps at? I need online ids so we can play online/track trophies/etc. Mine is Kid_Amnesiac, if you can't see it blatantly displayed in my sig. Add me or post your id in this thread and I'll add you!

Just got Carl of Duty: Black Cops and Little Big Planet 2! Woo!

I'm playing through Dead Space for the first time. I'm doing it on Hard and it's so frustrating. I need more ammo than what I'm given!!

Similar to the way playing Bioshock on the survival difficulty setting requires creative use of plasmids and melee, playing Dead Space on the harder difficulty setting requires you to rely on kinesis and melee for kills instead of guns. At least that's the best I can figure how to do it. It's pretty brutal.

Still loving Dead Space 2. End of chapter 5 was EPIC.

Guest kingbuzzo
anyone stoked for fight night champion?

I am! I loved Fight Night Round 3 but skipped Round 4. Everything I've seen for Champion looks awesome. Hopefully it doesn't turn out like Blitz: The League though.

anyone stoked for fight night champion?

I am! I loved Fight Night Round 3 but skipped Round 4. Everything I've seen for Champion looks awesome. Hopefully it doesn't turn out like Blitz: The League though.

i downloaded the demo for it..its pretty wild...although...the way its set up now..its equivilant to button mashing in a way...its one click total control..not like FN3 or FN4 where different analog stick combos were certain punches...that said..i think itll be alot more appealing to the casual player and someone who doesnt have the others can get into this one..and it has story mode which seems rad.

i liked blitz for what it was.