fat club 7" list

randysxe

It always amazes me that there are people out there who break up the set and sell them one by one.

True. I enjoy having entire sets (i.e The Chuck Ragan 7" club) and would have a hard time with that. But the Fat Club were all different bands so I could see how you could ditch one if you're not a fan of, say, Randy.

Additionally, complete sets always eBay for more money.

It always amazes me that there are people out there who break up the set and sell them one by one.

Yeah i kick myself for doing so, but i wasnt a huge collector back then. i only picked up random things. But at least the mxpx 7" is going for like 12-20 bucks so it shouldnt be that hard to get one of these days.

It sure would be swell if they, or someone else, did something like this again soon...

Art of the Underground Single Series homes.

I keep wanting to get that but I have a hard time justifying $50something on mystery bands.

The upcoming bands aren't a mystery. The order is. Copyrights, Ergs, Chinese Telephones and a bunch of others have AOTU singles coming up.

Additionally, complete sets always eBay for more money.

With this set, I've seen the opposite. The last complete set I remember on eBay went for like $130. But separately, I've seen the NOFX one sell for as high as $90.

If the FAT club were all the same band, then I do believe selling as a set would be worth more. But with this set, it seems people are only after certain bands.

i tired to talk scott into doing this a week or two ago on here. i actually looked into one myself, but no way i could come up with the money to press it. there's a lot in it as far as pressing 500 and then mailing them out... factor in paying each band/label, and it'd be hard to sell them at $5 each ($60 ppd) and break even i think.