How do you find pressing info?

caffiend

So..the subject line says it all...how do you find pressing information?

I've tried doing some Google searches to no avail.

So where do you guys get all this information? Is there some secret website that is undetectable, like some Vinyl Fight Club? Or do you contact the label directly?

I'm not really looking for anything in particular, I'd just like to know for future reference.

Guest scriptedrain

"pressing information"

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1198449606

"Where to find pressing info?"

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1196755949

"Discography Pages/Pressing Info"

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1191682333

You can also use the "Search" function up at the top of the page. If you type in "pressing info" and narrow your search, you can find dozens and dozens of threads dedicated to certain bands / releases.

There is this book called "Flex", and it is, besides a turntable and records, the one thing a collector of punk and hardcore should have. It makes a great coffee table book, great bathroom read, etc. It's the complete book. You'll spend hours, maybe even days looking through it. It has official releases, any pressing info, bootlegs, reissues, everything. Only American stuff though. They have issue number 3 coming out soon. It's probably around 60 dollars or so. You should pick it up.

Thanks for the info everybody. Very helpful.

Trade me your AFI-Sing the Sorrow and Art of Drowning. I also wouldn't mind the Coheed 7".

It would take a LOT to get those AFI records from me. I wouldn't mind parting with the Coheed, though. I wouldn't mind trading it for that Jesus Christ picture disk. Let Me know if you want to make it happen.

There is this book called "Flex", and it is, besides a turntable and records, the one thing a collector of punk and hardcore should have. It makes a great coffee table book, great bathroom read, etc. It's the complete book. You'll spend hours, maybe even days looking through it. It has official releases, any pressing info, bootlegs, reissues, everything. Only American stuff though. They have issue number 3 coming out soon. It's probably around 60 dollars or so. You should pick it up.

Thumbs up for FLEX.