PO: Juliette & The Licks “Four on the Floor” LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Juliette & The Licks “Four on the Floor” LP pink vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/vcvsr006-1p?

Juliette & The Licks “Four on the Floor” LP sea foam green vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/vcvsr006-1sfg

The latest album from Juliette & the Licks will soon be coming out on vinyl through the nice folks at Vinyl Summer. 250 pressed on pink, 250 pressed on sea foam green vinyl, we will have copies towards the end of January. I have yet to listen to much from Miss Juliette, but I just can’t help but think of Juliette’s roles in Natural Born Killers and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.

if anyone hasnt heard it yet, the album pretty well blows. the vinyl was released here in the UK quite a while ago. i had hopes for it, bought it and sold it on after listening to it. very amateurish songs. boring as all hell.

paramore do this stuff better.....

...thats saying something

Nothing more than some Hollywood-type wanting to fulfill their rock n' roll fantasy...and miserably failing at it.

Seriously...what actor/actress has been able to succesfully pull off a music "career"?

BRUCE MOTHERFUCKING WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jared Leto? Do people like him or his band?

Totally forgot about that fuckface!...I guess it could be argued that he's had a succesful music career...30 Seconds To Mars albums seem to sell well...then again, his music is the soundtrack to the disaffected, angst-ridden, eyeliner-wearing, Hot Topic crowd...and we all know there are plenty of those around...much to my dismay... >:(

Jared Leto? Do people like him or his band?

Totally forgot about that fuckface!...I guess it could be argued that he's had a succesful music career...30 Seconds To Mars albums seem to sell well...then again, his music is the soundtrack to the disaffected, angst-ridden, eyeliner-wearing, Hot Topic crowd...and we all know there are plenty of those around...much to my dismay... >:(

Ugh. For some reason people love that band...I can't stand them.