comedy vinyl

A little while back I posted a threat about David Cross' It's Not Funny and Shut Up You Fucking Baby on vinyl I picked up from Stand Up! Records.

A few of you guys talked about picking it up or wanting copies yourselves, so I figured I post this item I got today as well.

Relapse Records has Brian Posehn's Live In Nerd Rage on black vinyl

http://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=23181

Great comic well know for playing "the retarded guy on Just Shoot Me" and from the Comedians of Comedy Tour w/ Patton Oswalt and Zach Galifianakis.

Doesn't he like make fun of Every Time I Die or something? I always meant to check him out but didn't remember.

His song Metal By Numbers pretty much tears up alot of new metal that all sounds the same... but he actually says how all those bands rip off...

"maiden and metallica, and every time i die"

Guest falloutcollapse
Doesn't he like make fun of Every Time I Die or something? I always meant to check him out but didn't remember.

he namechecks them in a song he does -

- but doesnt exactly make fun of them

i remember reading an interview about him being friends with the band

LAWLZ hahahaha

A little while back I posted a threat about David Cross' It's Not Funny and Shut Up You Fucking Baby on vinyl I picked up from Stand Up! Records.

A few of you guys talked about picking it up or wanting copies yourselves, so I figured I post this item I got today as well.

Great comic well know for playing "the retarded guy on Just Shoot Me" and from the Comedians of Comedy Tour w/ Patton Oswalt and Zach Galifianakis.

It's on black vinyl? Or is this the picture disc?

It's on black vinyl? Or is this the picture disc?

You know what, that's my fault On the order page is just says "12" record", because it didn't specify a pic disc or colored vinyl, I assumed it was black. I am reaching out to Relapse right now to get clarification if possible.