NBA Discussion

unfortunately, that means going back to miami, and dealing with bias again.

i get peoples gripes with the ref bias, but i dunno.

the heat are a pretty good (clean) defensive team that usually don't commit a lot of fouls. i think the heat (lebron and wade mainly) are faster and stronger overall than the C's, which leads to the C's getting beat, which leads to fouls. my two cents.

pietrus, bass, and steimsma commit a lot of bad fouls. where theyre going straight up, making good, clean plays... and then they come down hard with an arm and the ref has no choice but to blow the whistle.

but the tickey-tackey shit that gets called on both ends of the floor is out of hand, and thats what keeps getting pierce and garnett in trouble, yet it doesnt seem to have any barring at all on bron and wade.

except tonight where lebron fouled out, but holy shit... its his first time in a miami jersey, and people are actually complaining.

I can't really gripe about the foul calls towards the end of the game because those same kind of calls were made early on and although I feel like they were B.S. calls in general, they were at least called consistently. I would hate to have seen those calls been made the 1st quarter, but then down the stretch with the game on the line; those same calls being ignored.

With that all said, wish they would of let them play from the opening tip.

Really hoping OKC can still one from San Antonio tonight. Just worried because there is no way Ibaka, Perkins, and Collison can do what they did again. I feel like Durant is going to have to be clutch again and Westbrook is going to have to have to show up in a big way on both ends of the court this time.

They were definitely consistent, I just don't think the refs should have a hand in how a game is decided... calls like that hurt the game. Both of them should have been in there in overtime.

can't argue that. would of loved to have both of them in when the final buzzer sounded. partially because i would of loved to see lebron miss that shot instead of wade.

can't argue that. would of loved to have both of them in when the final buzzer sounded. partially because i would of loved to see lebron miss that shot instead of wade.

Agreed. Even though we did get a little bit of that, with LeBron passing off to Haslem for the win to end the fourth... that was more than enough for me.

I hate that I hate LeBron because I don't hate Wade. Never have, never will haha. Hopefully they don't play together forever so I can root for him again.

sometime in the third quarter, all i could hope for was just ONE possession without a whistle. on either end.

we can scream that the refs are bad until we're blue in the face... the problem is that most people only say it because they're butthurt over their team losing because of it. i just want to watch b a s k e t b a l l.

sometime in the third quarter, all i could hope for was just ONE possession without a whistle. on either end.

we can scream that the refs are bad until we're blue in the face... the problem is that most people only say it because they're butthurt over their team losing because of it. i just want to watch b a s k e t b a l l.

Exactly! My teams out.. at this point I just want good, engaging games.

Still blows my mind how momentum has completely shifted in both series. The finals better be half as good as these conference finals games. Very surprised/impressed with what the c's did tonight.

Spoelstra is a complete moron. You are down by 4 (two possessions) with a little over 40 left and you let the other team run the clock down. The fact of the matter is, you can stop the clock, save 20 seconds, and take a chance that the celtics miss one or both. Worse situation, they make both and you still end up with a 2 possession game. Also, Bosh put up 9 points and 6 offensive rebounds in only 14 minutes. Bosh was the third leading scorer (after James and Wade) and you don't play him down the stretch. Just poor coaching from opening tip to final buzzer.