NBA Discussion

He won't be for long. This is just the beginning due to the NBA's new tv deal.

It just feels like there's a bubble that might burst in basketball. Thompson's contract is literally for as much money as Drake is worth. That's too much money, and basketball doesn't seem to be growing their fan base at a crazy rate like the NFL is.

Steph is crazy. He was just shooting three pointers in the face of Anthony Davis. That was sick. If I would be Anthony (who I really like) I would just cry.

The second awesome event is Durant-Westbrook shooting 91 points vs Pelicans. If those guys stay healthy all season long that will be great.

I am so glad the Clippers nearly won that game last night (obviously happier if they did win). It's gonna take some time to figure out the lineups and all that. I was at the Warriors game on Monday (50-point win) and they looked incredible. That place gets so loud and they feed off it. I will be shocked when they lose a game at home.

• 1 month later...

i'm partially upset i missed that game. only partially, because i was watching the kevin devine variety 4 hours instead. but even following the gamecast was insane.

even though the celts couldn't come away with the win, they still got a legit consolation prize from nba fans every where... all the commentary i've heard has credited the celtics for the bucks' victory last night.

and to be honest, i was all in for that streak going on another 2 months. but i'm thrilled that boston was able to use the streak as their own coming out party for 15-16.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And all that could have been... well it was at least close one (OKC vs GSW) comparing to Cavs or Spurs. But the truth is that GSW was controlling the most of the game and finished it like a professors. I'm happy cause they felt the pressure from OKC. And it's important to practice under pressure performance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Secular Haze

Warriors lose by 17..... to the lakers?!

What the what

First time in NBA history that a sub 0.200 team has beaten a team over 0.900.

GSW: 4 for 30 from 3 pt range and 20 turn overs. The Lakers played great, as well. I look forward to another Warriors streak, starting tonight with Orlando.

Guest Secular Haze

Yeah, that was crazy. Hitting 80 points in first half... this is out of my mind. I've seen a lot, I remember Bulls 72-10 season, but Warriors are different story. I hope they reach 73-9 and win Championship. They deserve it!

Well said.  They do deserve it. Tonight's game should be good.  PHX has been playing pretty well and they have a young squad.