NBA Discussion

I'm so sick of Porzingis hype. He's a good young player, but if he was anywhere else but NY people wouldn't give him any attention. The media is forcing the kid down out throats and it's getting annoying.

Forcing? The hype has died down since the beginning of the season, but he's still won the East Rookie of the Month every month except one.

Guest Secular Haze

I'm so sick of Porzingis hype. He's a good young player, but if he was anywhere else but NY people wouldn't give him any attention. The media is forcing the kid down out throats and it's getting annoying.

Currently averaging 13.8 points per game, 7.2 boards, and is also 84.8% from the line.  The hype is real.

I think every fan of basketball can say the same. It doesn't matter what team you like, Warriors are just fun to watch.

Well said.  The Warriors are my team and they are a blast to watch.  OKC and CLE are a close #2 and #3.

Forcing? The hype has died down since the beginning of the season, but he's still won the East Rookie of the Month every month except one.

Yes, he has been in the top 3 for rookies all season. Lets also not forget, this guy was booed during the NBA draft.

Can we just talk about the red hot Hornets?

I most certainly will. 9-1 in their last 10. They are really making a statement and have flown under the radar for the majority of the season.

Guest Secular Haze

Today Warriors - Spurs. I think this is the most important game of regular season. Remaining matchups of those team are just before the Play-Offs so I'm pretty confident that at least Popovich will be resting key players. So today is the day (as Steve Austin says). Can't wait!

They're pretty proud of their undefeated home record. I'm fairly certain that all of the starters will get at least 30-32 minutes of playing time.  The last time these two faced off, the Spurs didn't show the Dubs their full deck of cards and didn't have The Big Fundamental, as well.  This will be a great preview into the West Finals and I too am also pumped to see it.  This is the game of the year in my books.

They're pretty proud of their undefeated home record. I'm fairly certain that all of the starters will get at least 30-32 minutes of playing time.  The last time these two faced off, the Spurs didn't show the Dubs their full deck of cards and didn't have The Big Fundamental, as well.  This will be a great preview into the West Finals and I too am also pumped to see it.  This is the game of the year in my books.

Well they lost by 30. Duncan would hardly have mattered.

No Bogut or Iguodala tonight.

GSW - SAS: that was close one for the most of the game. Spurs played better in the end of 4th and staying undefeated at home. They took a lesson from first game at defended like crazy. Steph was practically out of the game. So I would not say they found a solution for GSW as even with isolating Curry it was a close game. Can't wait for the next matchup of those two.

GSW still can beat Bulls record in my opinion.

So Curry is out for 2 weeks. This was lowering their chances in next round against Clippers. But today Chris Paul broke his hand and probably Griffin is also out. So now the Clippers/Blazers series is open. And suddenly Warriors are still favorites to meet with Spurs in Conference Finals. And Steph should be back then. Man, who writes those scripts? This is out of my head.