NBA Discussion

On 5/16/2016 at 9:08 AM, hzielaskowski said:

I'm hoping your guys will by rusty and out of rhythm. ;)

Today Warriors start the OKC series. I'm seeing easy GSW win. High pace, tough shots for Durant/Westbrook, OKC centers lost again.

Not sure why you see this as an easy series win for GS. OKC is playing as good as anybody right now. The fact they stayed on course and poised while trailing last night to come back and win game 1 in GS, shows it.

To be frank it's GSW who lost rather than OKC winning. They were leading, had the game set. They lost focus and allowed OKC to take advantage (even though Durant was shooting really bad). It happens and they will learn the lesson. I'm still calm for this series. Unless OKC will step up. Then anything can happen.

Everything is back on track! GSW made it tough and OKC couldn't get through. First half of game was practically same as in game 1. But Warriors maintained focus in Q3 and wrecked OKC. Sorry but GSW have all means to stop OKC. The only thing that is not controllable is Westbrook... if he flames up anything can happen. Anyhow everything is on it's way to 4-2 for GSW.

On 5/19/2016 at 8:08 AM, hzielaskowski said:

Everything is back on track! GSW made it tough and OKC couldn't get through. First half of game was practically same as in game 1. But Warriors maintained focus in Q3 and wrecked OKC. Sorry but GSW have all means to stop OKC. The only thing that is not controllable is Westbrook... if he flames up anything can happen. Anyhow everything is on it's way to 4-2 for GSW.

Still feel like the same?? Dont feel bad, I thought the Cavs would walk through Toronto with ease, now they got me worried.

42 minutes ago, aviolentworld said:

is OKC a better match up?  i'm a cleveland fan but don't pay attention to actual matchups.  it seems like the way OKC is playing i wouldn't want to face them either.

A lot of people think it would be a better match up for us but they're playing lights out, scary right now!  We don't have anybody who can guard Westbrook. Plus it would possibly force us to put Mozgov in the lineup.  I think we've won the last 3 out of 4 meetings with them. Could be wrong but the one nice thing is that we get home court if we face survive against the Raptors and face OKC.

Glad the Thunder are silencing all of the people who've said "The Warriors didn't get beat, they beat themselves." after every Warriors' loss. I've got no love for either team, but Golden State hype has been insufferable. It don't mean a thing without the ring.

I'm hoping for Thunder/Raptors finals

16 hours ago, 3arl said:

Glad the Thunder are silencing all of the people who've said "The Warriors didn't get beat, they beat themselves." after every Warriors' loss. I've got no love for either team, but Golden State hype has been insufferable. It don't mean a thing without the ring.

I'm hoping for Thunder/Raptors finals

I can dig what you're saying about GS, but I want the Cavs in the finals!

So tonight is the night. Can't wait.

Edit. Warriors just crushed their balls in the 3rd quarter. No one would be able to respond. They made 6 3-point attempts in about 2:50 and hit 5 of those. What can you do? Just watch it!

This is such a great season. Man!

Edited by hzielaskowski

So was I dreaming or really Curry+Thompson scored as many as Livingston himself? If I would knew that yesterday I would sold my house and bet for Cavs win. Thank god no one knows the future. Cause GSW bench just killed not only Cavs bench (45-10) but starters as well. That is probably a bullet to Cavs head. Everyone was talking about how this year (with Big 3 healthy) it's gonna be a different story. And it was. Dubs showed that even without Splash Brothers they are able to go out and compete with anyone. Can't wait for game 2. Steph and Klay will not play like yesterday forever. So I'm expecting 2-0 after really heavy fight (cause Lebron is probably mad as hell right now).

2 hours ago, hzielaskowski said:

So was I dreaming or really Curry+Thompson scored as many as Livingston himself? If I would knew that yesterday I would sold my house and bet for Cavs win. Thank god no one knows the future. Cause GSW bench just killed not only Cavs bench (45-10) but starters as well. That is probably a bullet to Cavs head. Everyone was talking about how this year (with Big 3 healthy) it's gonna be a different story. And it was. Dubs showed that even without Splash Brothers they are able to go out and compete with anyone. Can't wait for game 2. Steph and Klay will not play like yesterday forever. So I'm expecting 2-0 after really heavy fight (cause Lebron is probably mad as hell right now).

Just crazy.  To see GSW beat the brakes off CLE with little contribution from Steph or Klay, shooting poorly from 3, and their lack of fast break pts. That and LeBron and Love actually both had pretty solid games.