Rosetta/The Minor Times 12" Split

I need to get my hands on this...The Minor Times are from my town and are awesome dudes...Summer of wolves kills...

Chris Chambers was sort of released on vinyl...It is their half of a split w/ Llynch that came out on scorched earth policy a while black, I have a copy of it on black.

Chris Chambers was sort of released on vinyl...It is their half of a split w/ Llynch that came out on scorched earth policy a while black, I have a copy of it on black.

awesome! i just won this on ebay the other day! do you know if it was pressed on any other colors??? and do you have a making enemies on red that youd like to trade/sell??

I know it was also printed on white...not sure of anything else...and I have making enemies on red picked it up at the local shop for like 12 bucks...Im some what attached to it, but with the right trade I could probably let it go...lemme talk to the dudes see if they personally have any they would let go...

I know it was also printed on white...not sure of anything else...and I have making enemies on red picked it up at the local shop for like 12 bucks...Im some what attached to it, but with the right trade I could probably let it go...lemme talk to the dudes see if they personally have any they would let go...

sweet, man. thanks! at this point im pretty sure i just need making enemies on red and the llynch split on white.

sweet, man. thanks! at this point im pretty sure i just need making enemies on red and the llynch split on white.

Minus the Bear Highly Refined Pirates 12" Black

I would kill for that if you were willing to let it go...but if not I understand.

hmmmm, yeah. id have to think about that one. minus the bear is one of the bands i collect. hence the six copies of planet of ice i shelled out the dough for. its just tempting because i NEVER see that red making enemies show up.

Yeah man, I know what you mean, I was lucky as shit to get the copy I have on Red, as it was still sealed(only opened to check the color) when I bought it and had a copy on white already.

"summer of wolves" is being pressed on vinyl by init records in 2008, f.y.i.

For real? I had heard that it wasn't going to be since the band broke up...I could be wrong, just saying what i've heard...

Well, considering the poster you quoted owns the record label he said was putting it out, I'm assuming it's decent info.

For real? I had heard that it wasn't going to be since the band broke up...I could be wrong, just saying what i've heard...

Well, considering the poster you quoted owns the record label he said was putting it out, I'm assuming it's decent info.

Fair enough, I was unaware of that information...

Fair enough, I was unaware of that information...

His username is "initrecords." Not sure what else could be done to tip you off...

...I didn't pay attention to the username ???

Not sure what the issue is here...I made a mistake, and was stating something that I had heard from members of the band...No need to be a jackass...