Smartbomb - Chaos and Lawlessness

From Mighter Than Sword Records myspace:

I'm proud to announce the newest addition to the Mightier Than Sword catalog:

[image]

Smartbomb

Chaos And Lawlessness

70 gram vinyl 7" EP

Out February 19, 2008

This is a co-release with Slab-O-Wax Records under an exclusive license from Think Fast! Records. Limited to a first pressing of 500 copies, with three different color pressings (ltd. 100/100/300) to be announced as the release date gets closer. Keep your eyes peeled for a pre-order in a couple of weeks. Also, go check out the album's first track "Begin" which we have put up for download on our myspace player. Get to it!

Get ready to buy this or get ready to cry when you missed out! I got the split these guys did and it's great, really excited for this.

hey, thanks for the kind words about the split 7"

The packaging for "chaos" will be even better: extra heavy paper stock (with a spine), matte finish, double-sided full color insert, and 70 gram extra heavy vinyl. Its going to look pretty rad.

I haven't seen too many 70 gram 7"s, but the ones I have just feel + sound amazing, even better than 180 gram I think...

Pre-orders are going to go up around the beginning of February if everything goes well with the test pressings, etc. We got word from the pressing plant saying that we couldn't do splatter on 70 gram vinyl, so we had to change up the color pressings - we will post those as soon as we get a confirmation from the pressing plant

Slab-O-Wax Records: www.slab-o-wax.com

Mightier Than Sword: www.mtsrecords.com