Alkaline Trio - Remains

Guest conoley

Guest conoley

I know this was already posted in the Recent Purchases topic, but I wanted to draw more attention to it.

So far I know it's on blue swirl, green, gray and black. Word is there are two more colors. Anyone know pressing info? Ebay says there are 20 blue (in the US) and 70 green.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conoley

Yeah I smell some bull as well. He says there are only 20 in the US, but he's based in the US. Bah.

Is anyone here a member of the Alk3 fan club? They have a message board that might have more info.

Guest conoley

$200 for MICF? Makes the $80 I spent a year ago seem like a steal. I'll have to wait until I graduate college before ordering the rest.

It's strange for Vagrant to be doing multiple colors of this album, it's not something they normally do (aside from a picture disc or 1 color variant.)

come on, for a band as big as alkaline trio to release vinyl with colors limited to 20 is somewhat crazy, and hard to believe. Maybe it could be like 200 for blue and 500 on green, instead of 20 and 50.

I just dont see where anyone has found any hard facts because i searched everywhere the other day for pressing info.

Oh well

$200 for MICF? Makes the $80 I spent a year ago seem like a steal. I'll have to wait until I graduate college before ordering the rest.

It's strange for Vagrant to be doing multiple colors of this album, it's not something they normally do (aside from a picture disc or 1 color variant.)

Is vagrant pressing the vinyl... I thought it was coming from cobrastyle or something like that.

but what do i know.

Guest conoley

Is vagrant pressing the vinyl... I thought it was coming from cobrastyle or something like that.

but what do i know.

You're right - Cobraside

Guest conoley
maybe they meant 200 and just ran out of room in the title possibly?

Good thought, but he says "20" in the main item description as well

It's always so weird to me when people describe bands like Alkaline Trio or Jimmy Eat World as "Huge" or whatever. I saw Jimmy Eat World and the Smoking Popes at a little club in Philly with two friends and about three other people. No one cared. This was right after their first record on Capitol.

Same with Alkaline Trio. I'm stoked for them, it's just stranger when little, accessible punk bands become rock stars.

come on, for a band as big as alkaline trio to release vinyl with colors limited to 20 is somewhat crazy, and hard to believe. Maybe it could be like 200 for blue and 500 on green, instead of 20 and 50.

I just dont see where anyone has found any hard facts because i searched everywhere the other day for pressing info.

Oh well

I'm trying to but them all and one source gave me all the colors available and the pressing info. I don't have enough faith in it to post it at this point.

It's always so weird to me when people describe bands like Alkaline Trio or Jimmy Eat World as "Huge" or whatever. I saw Jimmy Eat World and the Smoking Popes at a little club in Philly with two friends and about three other people. No one cared. This was right after their first record on Capitol.

Same with Alkaline Trio. I'm stoked for them, it's just stranger when little, accessible punk bands become rock stars.

Yeah, i remeber seeing alkaline trio with sweep the leg johnny at a small bar with maybe 35 people or so... even when they opened for saves the day, new found glory and face to face no one seemed to care when they played...

How things change

Guest Admin

the first time alkaline trio came to denver, they opened for one of my bands, the Fairlanes. That my friends was a long time ago.

To get back on the topic of remains, we will be getting in copies of the green/grey marble and the turquoise marble, and the black. I spoke to Cobraside and they said that the mustard yellow is a Hot Topic Exclusive. When I asked him about blue and other colors, he said that there were some colors that were somewhere in between when they changed the colors and some specialty retailers got some off the wall colors.

Good luck finding them all.I will be getting in copies by Wednesday at the latest (next week) and will post them on the site today or tomorrow.

only bad side, is that there will end up being like 5,000 of these pressed from what they said. I don't know how many of each color though.

Guest conoley

So I emalied the dude selling the blues on ebay and asked why he sold more than 20 if only 20 exist. This is the response I got:

7 people have NOT PAID FOR IT and i am not going to emailing them

2 or 3 times , auction says must be paid for within 3 days

we have another business to run , distribution

i can not sit her and anwer emails, its simple buy the record pay for it

and we ship it asap, i email them and told them that

it does not MEAN something is sold that its paid, we have at least 10 + people who dont pay everymonth, people just by stuff and wait 30 days to pay...this is why we dont sell on ebay as much as we did 3 years ago, the waste of time filing complain, and ebay takes the listing fee and final sales fee immediately from our credit card, so tell me now who's had is spinning

sorry men its just too much at times

cheers

pete

What a nut.

So I emalied the dude selling the blues on ebay and asked why he sold more than 20 if only 20 exist. This is the response I got:

7 people have NOT PAID FOR IT and i am not going to emailing them

2 or 3 times , auction says must be paid for within 3 days

we have another business to run , distribution

i can not sit her and anwer emails, its simple buy the record pay for it

and we ship it asap, i email them and told them that

it does not MEAN something is sold that its paid, we have at least 10 + people who dont pay everymonth, people just by stuff and wait 30 days to pay...this is why we dont sell on ebay as much as we did 3 years ago, the waste of time filing complain, and ebay takes the listing fee and final sales fee immediately from our credit card, so tell me now who's had is spinning

sorry men its just too much at times

cheers

pete

What a nut.

WHAAaaaaaaaaaa?

He's actually a really good dude, I think too many of us hit him with the same question at once. I think he's just venting about non-payers. Anyone who's sold on eBay before knows the feeling. Waste of time and money. Anyways, I vouch for this guy, he's been super helpful on this release and others, despite how that e-mail looks on its own.

Guest conoley
He's actually a really good dude, I think too many of us hit him with the same question at once. I think he's just venting about non-payers. Anyone who's sold on eBay before knows the feeling. Waste of time and money. Anyways, I vouch for this guy, he's been super helpful on this release and others, despite how that e-mail looks on its own.

based on his feedback I trust him, I just don't like giving money to people who talk to me that way.