Alkaline Trio - Remains

Guest conoley

man, i must be getting older; i used to hate "my standard break from life"...but now i kind of like it.

It used to be one of my least favorite Trio songs when I first heard it way back in 2001, but then when I picked up the Plea For Peace comp with that track about a year later, I fell in love with it.

Danny's songs are almost always where it's at for me -- Matt might write the "hits," but Danny writes the gems.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i must be getting older; i used to hate "my standard break from life"...but now i kind of like it.

It used to be one of my least favorite Trio songs when I first heard it way back in 2001, but then when I picked up the Plea For Peace comp with that track about a year later, I fell in love with it.

Danny's songs are almost always where it's at for me -- Matt might write the "hits," but Danny writes the gems.

Dan does sing one of my favorite Alkaline Trio song, "Crawl" but some of the Skiba tunes are brilliant, "Nose Over Tail", "Stupid Kid", etc, etc...

But then again, MICF has 4 different versions as well haha ( black with orange labels, black with black labels, orange with orange labels, and orange with black labels)

I've never followed A3 vinyl, but I'd love to own this record... do any of these pressings sell for a sane amount of money or do I need to be prepared to drop a full paycheck on any of these?

But then again, MICF has 4 different versions as well haha ( black with orange labels, black with black labels, orange with orange labels, and orange with black labels)

no shit? i wasnt aware of this, whats the pressing info for them? the different labels mean first/second press? mine is sealed but im pretty sure its black.. i may have to open it and find out for sure now.

no shit? i wasnt aware of this, whats the pressing info for them? the different labels mean first/second press? mine is sealed but im pretty sure its black.. i may have to open it and find out for sure now.

I've got an orange and a black copy. I've never seen a black label before

I have no idea. I know Asian Man says it's a one press out of 1000, but doesn't say how many of each label there are. I didn't even know there were 2 different labels until I saw a black with black label on ebay. Also there's 2 "versions" of Goddamnit" as well. One with the logo on the labels and one with the clock :)

I just checked two of the MICF auctions I was watching and sure enough, two different color labels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160144518185&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190132398985&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

I went to Hot Topic today and got an extra of the Remains on mustard (opened it to double check). I know there were a couple people looking for it..so who wants to trade? I'll trade it for a black version or other colors I don't have. I have clear green, green (coming this week) swirl blue (out of 20?), and grey.

Or any other cool records :)

I went to Hot Topic today and got an extra of the Remains on mustard (opened it to double check). I know there were a couple people looking for it..so who wants to trade? I'll trade it for a black version or other colors I don't have. I have clear green, green (coming this week) swirl blue (out of 20?), and grey.

Or any other cool records :)

PM'd