Crime in Stereo is Dead 1st press soon to be OOP

Yo dudes. Looking at the B9 store they're out of Is Dead in both colors. When this happened with Shook Ones it was a sign the 1st presses were soon to be out of print. If you've been putting off grabbing it, you might want to start looking at distros like VC to get a copy before it disappears for awhile.

people still make trips to HT just for vinyl? shit, at least buy some jeans at american eagle or some shit

Even so, you're still making a trip to HT just for the vinyl... As well as a trip to American Eagle for pants.

damn. i wanted to buy an avenged sevenfold shirt. shit.

american eagle makes some damn fine pants. but i just got some KILLER ben shermans ar TX Max. so fuck th emall.

i would never shop at american eagle.

however, i do hit up hot topic for their clearance vinyl on the weekends where they do half off clearance items.

Its how i got about 30 Converge LPs for a buck each......and those Fueled By Ramen/Decay dance 5x7" boxsets for a buck and a half each. and good stuff for ebay all for about 3 or 4 bucks each like Panic at the disco LPs, Devil Wears Prada LPs, Coheed 2xLPs, Deftones 2xLPs, Head Automatica 2xLPs and tons more.

that place rules for clearance finds.

and in a month or two when all those crime in stereo LPs (which are 8 bucks normally), go on sale for 4 bucks.....and then i hit a half off clearance weekend, and get them all for 2 bucks each!