Wanted - NMDS stuff i dont have

mrbananagrabber

Oh......and I have the demo that the split CD with Destination Daybreak was pulled from, I can make you a copy of it if you want. I lost the first demo. (Which ruled)

yeah, if you could upload it or something that would be awesome.

i have the split on blue

not really ACHING to sell it, but make an offer and i'll definitely give it a look

Take a look at my recordnerd first, see if there is anything you'd want. if there's nothing, you could make an asking price or id make an offer, or whatever.

I have the New Mexican Disaster Squad / Western Addiction TEST press if you want to offer me a crazy amount for it

Im just trying to get all the regular presses for now, but thank you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hktii2nwmzy

Went ahead and tacked on the 4 songs from Weapons and Equipment if you don't have them already. The quality on them isn't too great, but the first two songs are 2 of thee best songs they wrote, IMO (Tepid Water and Denial, you have to play them together)

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hktii2nwmzy

Went ahead and tacked on the 4 songs from Weapons and Equipment if you don't have them already. The quality on them isn't too great, but the first two songs are 2 of thee best songs they wrote, IMO (Tepid Water and Denial, you have to play them together)

Hope you enjoy!

thaks man