recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

close- the right field roof seats that are just a bit more up the first base line from those. close enough that we made friends with some ladies sitting in that section who were so taken by us, that they sent 3 beers our way.

I've never been on a jumbotron before. I think it's something I would hate (I'd probably enjoy it if I was drunk), but I'd still like for it to happen once.

I was on a jumbotron wearing my DK hoodie after my mom said not to wear the hoodie to game.....yea I've been pvnx my whole life nbd.

Birdwell sent me this pic from his 4th of July party last year.

1920625_10152315205691628_57238528374541

this actually made my fucking night.    i've had a 5th of july party....not too far off from this actually....I got pantsed wearing a swimsuit and was black-out drunk and was filling up my cup off of the 2nd keg (at 4p.m.) and couldn't be bothered to pick up my swimsuit....got thrown into a keg stand....naked....which apparently offended my friend's greek dad (who's house the party was at) and his Australian friends.   I later passed out in a kiddie pool around 5:30 p.m. and apparently when people tried to move me for fear of me drowning I told them "Only mother fucking pussies can drown in a kiddie pool" and tried to fight anybody that moved me......woke up at like 5 a.m. having no idea what happened and hungover as fuck.....Home Made Mead is a brutal way to start a 5th of July party....especially at 10 A.M.    I also fell into a rotisserie smoker and have a permanent scar from that as well.  

I don't party any more.

this actually made my fucking night.    i've had a 5th of july party....not too far off from this actually....I got pantsed wearing a swimsuit and was black-out drunk and was filling up my cup off of the 2nd keg (at 4p.m.) and couldn't be bothered to pick up my swimsuit....got thrown into a keg stand....naked....which apparently offended my friend's greek dad (who's house the party was at) and his Australian friends.   I later passed out in a kiddie pool around 5:30 p.m. and apparently when people tried to move me for fear of me drowning I told them "Only mother fucking pussies can drown in a kiddie pool" and tried to fight anybody that moved me......woke up at like 5 a.m. having no idea what happened and hungover as fuck.....Home Made Mead is a brutal way to start a 5th of July party....especially at 10 A.M.    I also fell into a rotisserie smoker and have a permanent scar from that as well.  

I don't party any more.

The results are in.

We are meeting in real life at some point.

fd5e889cc34911e383240002c950d03a_8.jpg

some asshole snuck in a 2-liter Coca-Cola into brunch on Sunday and it was too busy for anybody to catch it....we charge $1 (plus tax) for a soda with unlimited refills....it was a table of 5 40+ year olds....grown ass adults.  so after service i gave it to my co-worker who i constantly feud with over the whole Pepsi vs. Coke debate.