Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Night Birds:

I just made a Grave Mistake order the other day and dude sent a bunch of cool bonus stuff.. One was the CD collection he did of all these things I guess. Never heard em before, this band is rad! Anybody have any of these EPs for trade?

By the way, so cool when labels send extra free shit like that and bonus when it's actually good!

Night Birds:

I just made a Grave Mistake order the other day and dude sent a bunch of cool bonus stuff.. One was the CD collection he did of all these things I guess. Never heard em before, this band is rad! Anybody have any of these EPs for trade?

By the way, so cool when labels send extra free shit like that and bonus when it's actually good!

Yeah, Alex is really nice and very generous. All that Grave Mistake stuff is good.

somebody didnt put their AOTU 7" in their ergs collection, and no ergs collection is complete without a hamiltons 7"

fuck, i am so bad about taking collection pictures especially since all my AOTU 7"s are in a separate box, and my chick gave me that hamiltons 7" last year for my birthday. great record!

By the way, so cool when labels send extra free shit like that and

bonus when it's actually good!

Yeah, Alex is really nice and very generous. All that Grave Mistake stuff is good.

That reminds me that I didn't put the Fresh Kills CD in my photo.

Balance and Composure Collection!

[image]

Missing:

Tigers Jaw Split: Test and Green

Separation: No Sleep Subscription, Test, and Record Release.

If there is something I don't know about or you have any of those let me know! Willing to dish out some goods from my tradelist! Thanks!

Nice collection dude, do you by any chance know if the B&C / TJ split is going to get a repress?

One of my favorite labels... It's Alive Records collection:

LPs will be posted tomorrow... too tired to do it now.

All the 7"s and a couple variants/tests

(i noticed i am missing an Apers 7" that i thought I know i had, and i forgot to put the Steinways - Unoriginal Recipe 7" test press)

[image]

IAR 01 - 7" The Copyrights "Button Smasher" Third Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 02 - 7" Teenage Bottlerocket / Prototipes "Split" Second Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 03 - 7" The Copyrights "Nowhere Near Chicago" First Pressing: 100 red vinyl

IAR 04 - 7" Kitty & The Manges "Joey's Song" Second Pressing: 125 purple

IAR 05 - 7" The Varsity Weirdos "Fly Me Up To The Moon" First Pressing: 500 clear vinyl

IAR 06 - 7" The Popsters "The Scene" First Pressing: 500 blue vinyl

IAR 07 - 7" Zatopeks "Smile Or Move" First Pressing: 500 gold vinyl

IAR 09 - 7" The Copyrights / Zatopeks "Handclaps & Bottlecaps" First Pressing: 250 green vinyl

IAR 10 - 7" The Badamps "Two Face" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 11 - 7" Retarded "Gambling On Rock" Second Pressing: 200 black vinyl

IAR 14 - 7" The Popsters "Two Minutes" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 16 - 7" Fear Of Lipstick "Indie Band" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 17 - 7" Dear Landlord / Chinese Telephones "Split" First Pressing: 500 violet vinyl

IAR 102007 - 7" The Steinways / The Varsity Weirdos "Split" Test Pressing: 5 black vinyl, First Pressing: 150 white vinyl

IAR 19 - 7" The Mugwumps "Do Time" First Pressing: 350 blue vinyl

IAR 20 - 7" The Steinways "Unoriginal Recipe" Test Pressing: 5 black vinyl, First Pressing: 350 crust brown vinyl (99 in pizza packs, 15 in "rotten" pizza packs), 150 black vinyl, Second Pressing: 500 black vinyl

[image]

IAR 26 - 7" The Dazes / The Wimpys "Greetings From Japan" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 27 - 7" The Varsity Weirdos "High School Teen Party" First Pressing: 250 black vinyl

IAR 28 - 7" Be My Doppelganger "Sonic Annihilation" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 29B - 7" The Copyrights "Chicago Smasher" First Pressing: 100 black vinyl

IAR 30 - 7" The Dopamines / Till Plains "Split" First Pressing: 120 light Grey

IAR 32 - 7" Barrakuda McMurder "Slow Crawl" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl, Second Pressing: 500 green vinyl

IAR 34 - 7" The Copyrights / The Dopamines "Songs About Fucking Up" First Pressing: 500 clear vinyl

IAR 36 - 7" The Crumbs / The Ridicules "Split" First Pressing: 200 gold vinyl

IAR 37 - 7" The Methadones "Gary Glitter" First Pressing: 500 gold vinyl

IAR 38 - 7" The Legendary San Diego Chargers / Sunnyside "Give 'em Enough Booze" First Pressing: 200 gold vinyl

IAR 39 - 7" The Festipals "Gold Magic" First Pressing: 380 charcoal vinyl

IAR 40 - 7" Get Bent "Dead It" First Pressing: 500 clear vinyl

IAR 031910 - 7" Be My Doppelganger / The Dopamines "Split" First Pressing: 200 purple vinyl

IAR 45 - 7" That's Incredible "That's Incredible" First Pressing: 190 hot pink vinyl

IAR 46 - 7" The Creeps "Follow You Home" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 47 - 7" The Spinoffs "Stayin' Alive" First Pressing: 300 orange vinyl

IAR 57 - 7" Mall'd To Death "The Process Of Reaching Out" First Pressing: 100 yellow vinyl

IAR 58 - 7" The Maxies "Going Clubbin'" First Pressing: 100 white vinyl

IAR 59- 7" The Copyrights "Crutches" First Pressing: 100 green vinyl

Nice collection dude, do you by any chance know if the B&C / TJ split is going to get a repress?

It is, not until the fall from what I understand though. I need to get an updated tigers jaw collection pic....

Yea I also forgot to put the Only Boundaries RSD Cover in there.

I am super excited for the repress! Hoping to keep up on these variants while they are still a young band. Mixed Signals comes out soon and they have a new song on there so I think I will grab all of those too.

One of my favorite labels... It's Alive Records collection:

All the 7"s and a couple variants/tests

(i noticed i am missing an Apers 7" that i thought I know i had, and i forgot to put the Steinways - Unoriginal Recipe 7" test press)

[image]

IAR 01 - 7" The Copyrights "Button Smasher" Third Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 02 - 7" Teenage Bottlerocket / Prototipes "Split" Second Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 03 - 7" The Copyrights "Nowhere Near Chicago" First Pressing: 100 red vinyl

IAR 04 - 7" Kitty & The Manges "Joey's Song" Second Pressing: 125 purple

IAR 05 - 7" The Varsity Weirdos "Fly Me Up To The Moon" First Pressing: 500 clear vinyl

IAR 06 - 7" The Popsters "The Scene" First Pressing: 500 blue vinyl

IAR 07 - 7" Zatopeks "Smile Or Move" First Pressing: 500 gold vinyl

IAR 09 - 7" The Copyrights / Zatopeks "Handclaps & Bottlecaps" First Pressing: 250 green vinyl

IAR 10 - 7" The Badamps "Two Face" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 11 - 7" Retarded "Gambling On Rock" Second Pressing: 200 black vinyl

IAR 14 - 7" The Popsters "Two Minutes" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 16 - 7" Fear Of Lipstick "Indie Band" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 17 - 7" Dear Landlord / Chinese Telephones "Split" First Pressing: 500 violet vinyl

IAR 102007 - 7" The Steinways / The Varsity Weirdos "Split" Test Pressing: 5 black vinyl, First Pressing: 150 white vinyl

IAR 19 - 7" The Mugwumps "Do Time" First Pressing: 350 blue vinyl

IAR 20 - 7" The Steinways "Unoriginal Recipe" Test Pressing: 5 black vinyl, First Pressing: 350 crust brown vinyl (99 in pizza packs, 15 in "rotten" pizza packs), 150 black vinyl, Second Pressing: 500 black vinyl

[image]

IAR 26 - 7" The Dazes / The Wimpys "Greetings From Japan" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 27 - 7" The Varsity Weirdos "High School Teen Party" First Pressing: 250 black vinyl

IAR 28 - 7" Be My Doppelganger "Sonic Annihilation" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 29B - 7" The Copyrights "Chicago Smasher" First Pressing: 100 black vinyl

IAR 30 - 7" The Dopamines / Till Plains "Split" First Pressing: 120 light Grey

IAR 32 - 7" Barrakuda McMurder "Slow Crawl" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl, Second Pressing: 500 green vinyl

IAR 34 - 7" The Copyrights / The Dopamines "Songs About Fucking Up" First Pressing: 500 clear vinyl

IAR 36 - 7" The Crumbs / The Ridicules "Split" First Pressing: 200 gold vinyl

IAR 37 - 7" The Methadones "Gary Glitter" First Pressing: 500 gold vinyl

IAR 38 - 7" The Legendary San Diego Chargers / Sunnyside "Give 'em Enough Booze" First Pressing: 200 gold vinyl

IAR 39 - 7" The Festipals "Gold Magic" First Pressing: 380 charcoal vinyl

IAR 40 - 7" Get Bent "Dead It" First Pressing: 500 clear vinyl

IAR 031910 - 7" Be My Doppelganger / The Dopamines "Split" First Pressing: 200 purple vinyl

IAR 45 - 7" That's Incredible "That's Incredible" First Pressing: 190 hot pink vinyl

IAR 46 - 7" The Creeps "Follow You Home" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 47 - 7" The Spinoffs "Stayin' Alive" First Pressing: 300 orange vinyl

IAR 57 - 7" Mall'd To Death "The Process Of Reaching Out" First Pressing: 100 yellow vinyl

IAR 58 - 7" The Maxies "Going Clubbin'" First Pressing: 100 white vinyl

IAR 59- 7" The Copyrights "Crutches" First Pressing: 100 green vinyl

LPs:

[image]

IAR 12 - LP The Copyrights "Mutiny Pop" First Pressing: 500 clear with black and orange splatter vinyl

IAR 13 - LP The Manges "Go Down" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 15 - 10" The Children's Crusade "Get Awesome" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 21 - LP The Peawees "Walking The Walk" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 22 - LP Chinese Telephones "Chinese Telephones" First Pressing: 300 black vinyl

IAR 23 - LP The Copyrights "Make Sound" Third Pressing: 100 black vinyl (50 copies in alternate cover)

IAR 24 - LP The Veterans "The Veterans" First Pressing LP: 200 black vinyl

IAR 25 - LP The Dopamines "The Dopamines" First Pressing: 300 black vinyl

IAR 29 - LP Picture Disc The Copyrights "We Didn't Come Here To Die" First Pressing: 250 Luke

[image]

IAR 31 - LP The Manges "Rocket To Hollywood" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 33 - LP The Methadones / The Copyrights "Split" First Pressing: pink vinyl W/ FEST cover

IAR 35 - LP The Gateway District "Some Days You Get The Thunder" First Pressing LP: 500 orange vinyl

IAR 41 - LP House Boat "The Delaware Octopus" Test Pressing: 50 mixed color vinyl (40 grey rainbow splatter, 3 rotten plum, 3 planet earth) sold as tour edition

First Pressing: 875 mixed color vinyl (300 Sea Green, 145 Rust, 125 Pale Green, 95 Olive, 90 Cloudy Black, 50 Grey, 45 Mauve, 25 Pale Blue) Second Pressing: 225 black vinyl

[image]

IAR 42 - LP The Varsity Weirdos "Can't Go Home" First Pressing: 100 blue/white split color vinyl

IAR 43 - LP Be My Doppelganger "No Composure" First Pressing: 100 blue/green vinyl

IAR 44 - LP Fear Of Lipstick "Fear Of Lipstick" First Pressing: 100 white vinyl

IAR 48 - LP Chinese Telephones "Democracy" First Pressing: 150 pink/black split color vinyl

IAR 51 - LP The Steinways "Promise It'll Never Happen Again" First Pressing: 500 black vinyl

IAR 52 - LP Gateway District "Perfect's Gonna Fail" First Pressing: 200 blue vinyl

IAR 53 - LP Dan Padilla "As The Ox Plows" First Pressing: 110 orange vinyl

IAR 54 - LP The Credentials "Goocher" First Pressing: 1,000 black vinyl

IAR 55 - LP The Creeps "Lakeside Cabin" First Pressing: 550 green vinyl

How about that fucking Credentials album? I dunno how you dudes feel about it, but GODDAMNIT I FUCKING LOVE IT. I like it because it makes me feel ways about stuff and is also really rockin'.

And yeah, Be My Doppelganger is sick and I love the song "Turning Seventeen."

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic