Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

This is about the only "big" collection that I have. I'm not into collecting color variants. It's not really complete if you count some things that I'm still searching for, but it's a collection and I'm proud of it.

temporary_zpsf3332002.jpg

temporary_zps83abd7ed.jpg

I've got the cloth cover version of that split with Beau Navire.. How rare is that?

I've got the cloth cover version of that split with Beau Navire.. How rare is that?

I think only 25 were pressed in the cloth, 300 of the one that I have. I'd say it's fairly rare.

And yeah, get it. The split with Innards is pretty kick ass. Both bands did an outstanding job IMO.

(If you ever want to sell the cloth version... let me know :P )

Nearly complete Cult Ritual collection...still looking for the 3rd tape. <_<

cult-rit-7ins_zps440d7bd8.jpg

cult-rit-LPs_zps770f2e97.jpg

Tapes:

Cult Ritual - Demo I - Cult Maternal (2006) - Ltd #79/100

Cult Ritual - Demo II - Cult Maternal (2007) - Ltd to 75

Cult Ritual - Demo II - Cult Maternal (2007) - Ltd to 75

Cult Ritual - Live At Side Two - Drugged Conscience (2009) - Ltd to 200

7"s:

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Burrito (2007) - Green Marble - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Youth Attack! (2008) - Clear - 1st Press - Ltd to 500

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Youth Attack! (2008) - 2nd Press - Ltd to 500

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Drugged Conscience (2008) - Green - 1st Press - Ltd to 100

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Drugged Conscience (2008) - 1st Press - Ltd to 400

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Drugged Conscience (2008) - Red - 2nd Press - Ltd to 100

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Drugged Conscience (2008) - 2nd Press - Ltd to 400

Cult Ritual - Holidays - Life's A Rape (2009) - 1st Press - Single - Ltd to 250

Cult Ritual - Holidays - Life's A Rape (2009) - 1st Press - Single - Sleeve Variation - Ltd to 250

Various Artists - The South Will Rise Again - Cowabunga (2009) - Swampy Brown - 1st Press - Ltd to 100

Various Artists - The South Will Rise Again - Cowabunga (2009) - 1st Press - Ltd to 400

Various Artists - The South Will Rise Again - Cowabunga (2009) - Test Pressing - Ltd to 13

LPs:

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual - Youth Attack! (2009) - White w/Black Blob - 1st Press - Mailorder Press - Ltd #7/100

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual - Youth Attack! (2009) - Red w/Black Blob - 1st Press - Tour Press - Ltd to 200

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual - Youth Attack! (2009) - Flesh - 1st Press - Ltd to 700

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual - Youth Attack! (2009) - Brown - 2nd Press - Ltd to 500

I thought I'd share my small collections:

2nbxf6d.jpg

I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business: variants. Gold Rush - Gold Rush Test Press - Enola

I still need to find an Enola test press. =\

kdabu8.jpg

Jimmy Eat World: full length first pressings. Static Prevails - Clarity - Bleed American (Euro) - Futures - Chase This Light - Invented - Damage

On the lookout to replace my Euro Bleed American with the Grand Royal gatefold version, so this is still incomplete.

11izdwn.jpg

Ben Howard. The Burgh Island EP - Every Kingdom - Old Pine 10" - Old Pine 2x7"

This is my only complete collection.

This is about the only "big" collection that I have. I'm not into collecting color variants. It's not really complete if you count some things that I'm still searching for, but it's a collection and I'm proud of it.

temporary_zpsf3332002.jpg

temporary_zps83abd7ed.jpg

That rules! They have some of the coolest releases out there in terms of screamo right now.

i don't know a lot of people who've gotten into this band like i have.

actually, i don't know any.

everyone just remembers 'that phonebooth song'.

248731_648401858504873_1497147151_n_zps8

I remembered that you are a fan and have been meaning to ask where to start with these guys. I guess it makes it easier for me since their albums are just on CD.

My collection of Misfits records. These are all 100 percent originals. The only records of theirs I still need/want are the color vinyl versions of Earth AD, Bullet on black vinyl, and the Italian pressing of Walk Among Us on Expanded Music. Of course with what they go for these days that will never happen as I can't afford any of them.If it wasn't for the fact that I got these a million years ago I wouldn't be able to afford any of them these days! I love the band (the real band, with Danzig singing) but I'm not so crazy that I need all the weird variations like the plain label variants or any more recent pressings.

misfitsCollection.jpg

tumblr_mrph7faA9W1rmhtkbo1_500.jpg

Completed Whirr collection. Will be updated when the 180 gram variant of Distressor ships.

I'm only missing one or two myself. I saw that there's a 3rd version of the split with ANNE on discogs (one 7" is all black and the other is all white). I never even saw it for sale from Run for Cover. Do you have their various tape releases?.

I'm only missing one or two myself. I saw that there's a 3rd version of the split with ANNE on discogs (one 7" is all black and the other is all white). I never even saw it for sale from Run for Cover. Do you have their various tape releases?.

That third version isn't real. Any pictures (as far as I know) were just the a-side/b-side gone wrong. It was put up accidentally. As for tapes, I've tried to stay away from them so I don't go into a downward spiral of collecting them as well. I have Around on tape because it came with the Graveface sub. Might try to collect the rest somewhere down the road.

Squirrel Bait. They were a great and short-lived band and their song, "Kid Dynamite" is one of the best punk rock songs ever. The only thing I don't have is the reissues on Drag City/Dexter's Cigar (or whatever that label was called). Someday I'll find them used for cheap or get around to picking them up. That or hope that someone gifts them to me.

squirrelbait.jpg

I own more Misfits bootlegs than I own original presses. Weird.

My collection of Misfits records. These are all 100 percent originals. The only records of theirs I still need/want are the color vinyl versions of Earth AD, Bullet on black vinyl, and the Italian pressing of Walk Among Us on Expanded Music. Of course with what they go for these days that will never happen as I can't afford any of them.If it wasn't for the fact that I got these a million years ago I wouldn't be able to afford any of them these days! I love the band (the real band, with Danzig singing) but I'm not so crazy that I need all the weird variations like the plain label variants or any more recent pressings.

misfitsCollection.jpg

Squirrel Bait. They were a great and short-lived band and their song, "Kid Dynamite" is one of the best punk rock songs ever. The only thing I don't have is the reissues on Drag City/Dexter's Cigar (or whatever that label was called). Someday I'll find them used for cheap or get around to picking them up. That or hope that someone gifts them to me.

squirrelbait.jpg

Nice, Squirrel Bait rule.

IMG_2856.jpg

• Agitator | Enter Vice Lords | Harvcore | Black | 400
  • Agitator | Enter Vice Lords | Harvcore | Black | Sound and Fury Press 29/50
  • Agitator | Enter Vice Lords | Harvcore | Red | 100
  • Agitator | Enter Vice Lords | Harvcore | Red | Record Release Cover | 34\50
  • Agitator | Walls Closing In | Six Feet Under | Black | 617
  • Agitator | Walls Closing In | Six Feet Under | Black | Euro Tour Cover | 10/50
  • Agitator | Walls Closing In | Six Feet Under | Black | Record Release Cover | 44/50
  • Agitator | Walls Closing In | Six Feet Under | Black | Sound and Fury Cover | 26/56
  • Agitator | Walls Closing In | Six Feet Under | Black | Test Press | 4/14
  • Agitator | Walls Closing In | Six Feet Under | Black | This Is Hardcore Cover | 17/50
  • Agitator | Walls Closing In | Six Feet Under | Clear | 268
  • Agitator | Walls Closing In | Six Feet Under | Marble Grey | 105
  • Agitator | Bleak | Six Feet Under | Black | 568
  • Agitator | Bleak | Six Feet Under | Black | Heartfest | 25
  • Agitator | Bleak | Six Feet Under | Black | Record Release | 23/26
  • Agitator | Bleak | Six Feet Under | Black | Record Release | 25/32
  • Agitator | Bleak | Six Feet Under | Clear Yellow | 200
  • Agitator | Bleak | Six Feet Under | Cum | 268
  • Agitator | Bleak | Six Feet Under | Red, White, Blue Swirl | 75 | Edge Certificate
  • Agitator | Bleak Promo | Six Feet Under | Black | 50/75
  • Agitator | Demo | Ride The Fury | White | 100
  • Agitator | Live In Buffalo | Shoe City Records | Black | 29/50
  • Agitator | Bleak | CD

That third version isn't real. Any pictures (as far as I know) were just the a-side/b-side gone wrong. It was put up accidentally. As for tapes, I've tried to stay away from them so I don't go into a downward spiral of collecting them as well. I have Around on tape because it came with the Graveface sub. Might try to collect the rest somewhere down the road.

There's pictures of it here and a member of this board submitted the release. I thought it was a second batch, not part of the initial first press.

http://www.discogs.com/Whirr-Anne-Whirr-Anne-Split/release/4672542

misfitsCollection.jpg

i think the only thing i own of the misfits is the guitar picks from the 80's. 

mxv always has good collection pics. 

santiago, nice cult ritual collection..

Nice. There are 2 colored Earth ADs on eBay.

An unfortunate green where the seller dropped his camera on the record and cracked it as he was taking photos:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111152604754

and a beautiful yellow, but quite a few of the seller's previous Misfits listings had mis-matched jackets:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171113661675

You're collection is amazing, but missing quite a bit. I've put this database together. Its still in its infancy and takes about 10 minutes to load (it really does take 10 minutes to load, we have pics of almost every release), but as of now, its the most complete Misfits/Samhain/Danzig discography online. We're trying to move this to html, but we need a host.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ate-rt-UZaxydDlNM0xwVjFuVFdOZUdCSFU5ejhpZ1E#gid=0

misfitsCollection.jpg

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic