Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

11897373245_87d8620c0f_z.jpg

Here's my Owen collection. Missing a couple of colored variants but nothing I can't still get.

dude, I have this EXACT collection except I have (the ep) on yellow too. Been tempted to buy L'ami from hobbledehoy but there are so many other things I also want right now. Glad to see another Owen fanatic on here

I wish they would press their first and best album. Introducing is good and then it's all downhill from there.

say what you will, but their self titled album has some really amazing songs on there. Their pop sensibility on that album is spot on. Church of Rock n' Roll though...I definitely had a hard time with. couple good songs, but lacking pretty hard compared to the rest of their discog

say what you will, but their self titled album has some really amazing songs on there. Their pop sensibility on that album is spot on. Church of Rock n' Roll though...I definitely had a hard time with. couple good songs, but lacking pretty hard compared to the rest of their discog

self titled is my favorite, they should definitely press that and Flamingo Trigger. Also way too pumped to hear the new album when they drop it. 

Just took these so figured I'd post them. My collection of Alexisonfire, City & Colour and At The Drive In 7"s. I have all 7"s from all 3 bands and also 12"/10"s but can't be assed making pics of those.

AOF7inchCollection.jpg

CampC-7inchCollection.jpg

ATDI-7inchCollection.jpg

Nice! Very few people have that blue At the Drive In 7". What is that a test press of?

Just took these so figured I'd post them. My collection of Alexisonfire, City & Colour and At The Drive In 7"s. I have all 7"s from all 3 bands and also 12"/10"s but can't be assed making pics of those.

CampC-7inchCollection.jpg

Very cool.

Have any of the City and Colour VIP 7" /45 vinyl ever been put up for sale on ebay or anywhere?

Nice! Very few people have that blue At the Drive In 7". What is that a test press of?

Yeah it's super rare. I lucked out a few years back and got one really cheap on Discogs. And that's not a test, it's the One Armed Scissor jukebox record.

I do have a Vaya test though. :D

Very cool.

Have any of the City and Colour VIP 7" /45 vinyl ever been put up for sale on ebay or anywhere?

Thanks! I don't think they ever have which sucks. Fortunately they're considered tests so I don't count them as needed for a complete collection. I do have the 10" Covers black /50 which is considered a test though. Still amazed how little people bought those first Covers 10"s compared to the insanity nowadays.

Yeah it's super rare. I lucked out a few years back and got one really cheap on Discogs. And that's not a test, it's the One Armed Scissor jukebox record.

I do have a Vaya test though. :D

I got super lucky too and found tht blue one at amoeba for like $30. I don't have many At the Drive In vinyl, but glad I have that one. (Mars Volta and Omar is where it's at for me, in terms of vinyl collecting)

Oh wow, looked like a test in the picture.

How'd you get Vaya? Do you have every At the Drive In vinyl?

I got super lucky too and found tht blue one at amoeba for like $30. I don't have many At the Drive In vinyl, but glad I have that one. (Mars Volta and Omar is where it's at for me, in terms of vinyl collecting)

Oh wow, looked like a test in the picture.

How'd you get Vaya? Do you have every At the Drive In vinyl?

I'm more of an ATDI and Mars Volta guy myself (not so much Omar). It's really weird how cheap the blue one was for ages, the one I bought on Discogs was up for a while. This was before the quick reunion they did, mind.

I got the Vaya test from someone on here years ago I think. Not sure how much I paid but I remember it was less than $100 too. And yeah I've got every ATDI vinyl record except for the recent black repress of RoC. Will get that soon.

I'm more of an ATDI and Mars Volta guy myself (not so much Omar). It's really weird how cheap the blue one was for ages, the one I bought on Discogs was up for a while. This was before the quick reunion they did, mind.

I got the Vaya test from someone on here years ago I think. Not sure how much I paid but I remember it was less than $100 too. And yeah I've got every ATDI vinyl record except for the recent black repress of RoC. Will get that soon.

Damn less than $100?! That's a steal. I've seen a photo of someone who has every version I Vaya, man it's cool to see it all together.

Which reminds me, still gotta get around to taking a photo of all of my Omar vinyl

Damn less than $100?! That's a steal. I've seen a photo of someone who has every version I Vaya, man it's cool to see it all together.

Which reminds me, still gotta get around to taking a photo of all of my Omar vinyl

Yeah I know it was the best deal I've ever gotten. It was before the reunion though and ATDI wasn't worth tons then for some reason (except RoC).

I've got a pic of all the Vaya's here somewhere (with the test too). I'll try post that on here later.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic