Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Matt, that sucks about that German variant. I remember when you ordered it. Never knew you didn't get what you ordered. Did they send you black when you were living with me? I feel like I'd have remembered it. :/

Yeah, but I emailed them and they said they would send me the correct ones when I sent the black back. So I didn't make a fuss over it. By the time they got the mine back they were all out of the blob. I even went on discogs and offered every person on there free reign of my collection (minus Caspian) as trade, but no one bit.

If I should ever stumble across the EU maroon Tertia and you're still looking, both that and the color in color D&D I have are yours. I'd be content with the black copy, knowing that there's this one awesome guy with this one killer full caspian collection haha.

Dude. That's amazing. I'd pay you really well for it too!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Cost + shipping would be all I'd take and you know that. I added Tertia to my watchlist on the bay and discogs and will let you know if anything moves.

It's never sold on there, ever. It's crazy. I think I've seen it for sale once and it was before I started collecting. A know one or two people that have it and I'm going to offer them big one day. Phil says he doesn't want me to do that so he is determined to find it. Haha. But whenever you want to let go of that D&D you let me know. I'll be so greatful. And thank you for your help.

I posted these before with the full collection, but here's a pic with just the Test Presses... (x-posted on the test press thread)

El Ten Eleven:

- El Ten Eleven (S/T) (FRL001)

- Every Direction Is North (FRL002)

- It's Still Like A Secret (FRL004)

- Transitions (FRL007)

- for Emily EP (FRL009)

The 'for Emily' 10" is interesting since it's a 10" release, but the test press is on a 12". There's an inch of disc without any grooves around the whole perimeter. Looks very cool.

AcfHT4O.jpg

Missing, but in pursuit:

- These Promises Are Being Videotaped (FRL003) LP
- Fast Forward (FRL011) LP

- Brobocop/Falling ‎(FRL005) 7" <-- May not exist, as per conversation with the band.

- Yellow Bridges ‎(FRL0006) 7" <-- May not exist, as per conversation with the band.

3T3dFv4.jpg

About 90% finished with my TAS collection. I'm missing a variant from each of these albums in order to finally get this completed. I know I already have my normal WTB post, but I wanted to share this photo in this thread as well - just for kicks...and maybe for those who've missed my thread and wander in here instead to lend a helping hand in finding/selling my missing variants. 

Wormwood - Black (/500) *It's driving me nuts that I can't nab this one. It's much less limited than all the other variants. What type of twisted world is this?!...I don't get it. 

Continent - Opaque Red (/100)

Above/Below - Blue/Black Marble (/600) or Green (/300) *I'm still completely unsure which variant I actually have. It looks like many of the photos I've seen/been sent claiming to be the Blue/Black Marble variant. However, I was told it was the Green variant when I initially purchased it. If anyone can provide any insight on this, I would be eternally grateful. I've reached out to Rise multiple times, and not a single person responds - it's agonizingly annoying. 

So close to completing my Appleseed Cast collection. All that is missing is the Tale of the Aftermath 7". There has been one on discogs for a while now for $65, I just can't bring myself to spending that much on 7 inch that I know I wont spin very regularly. Hopefully I come across a more affordable copy. 

The End of the Ring Wars (first press translucent orange /1,000)

Mare Vitalis (second press blue/white, black/gold /1,000) 

Low Level Owl: Volumes I + II (fourth press 3xLP Big School Records/Deep Elm Records - gold /1,000)

Lost Songs (first press half blue/half black 154/500)

Two Conversations (fourth press 2014 electric blue vinyl with blood red splatter /?)

Peregrine (second press - graveface record club exclusive hand poured hand numbered 228/333)

Sagarmatha (first press maroon with purple splatter /1,000)

Middle States (first press baby blue /?)

Ilumination Ritual (second press swamp green on aqua blue /1,000)

North Star Ordination (first press orange crush and red haze, hand numbered 203/250)

IMG_2082.jpg

** Blue Sky Black Death / 88 Ultra Collection **

** There's so much more to add for a complete collection, but I do really like what i have thus far...

Cf9MDw8UMAA05uO.jpg

- Blue Sky Black Death - Noir 2xLP /500 (1st Press)

- Blue Sky Black Death - Noir 2xLP /500 (2nd Press)

- Blue Sky Black Death - Glaciers 2xLP /500

- 88 Ultra - Sirens 2xLP /500

- 88 Ultra - Sirens 2xLP /10 (Test Press) *Signed w/ Alternate Album Art

- Nacho Picasso & 88 Ultra - The Witchtape LP /300

- Nacho Picasso & 88 Ultra - The Witchtape Instrumentals LP /300 *Signed

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic