Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

my hot water music collection -- so far!

[image]

my post-hwm collection -- so far!

[image]

Not a bad start on that HWM collection! I gave up earlier this year on getting all the variations. It was getting too expensive (and this was before No Idea began repressing everything on 1000 different colors). I was up to over 100 HWM records, but I've cut that number down. Anyways, check my list and if you're interested in any HWM stuff, let me know and maybe we can work out a trade (there are a couple things you won't be able to get me to part with, though).

the get up kids (with a bunch of weird variants i got since that arent pictured)

this is amazing. best guk collection ive ever seen. i dont see those 2 most recent pressings of loveteller with the orange and red paper on orange vinyl..

thanks, yeah i took this photo before they came out, i have them they just arent in the photo

here's some ive got since:

- four minute mile [translucent blue with black streaks]

- something to write home about [clear with blue streaks / error press of approx 5]

- loveteller [6th press orange/black swirl transition variant #3 of 10]

- loveteller [6th press opaque orange with red/orange handmade cover of #13 of approx 75]

- loveteller [6th press opaque orange with orange/red handmade cover of #29 of approx 125]

- split w/ coalesce [3rd press black with mispressed labels]

[image]

- four minute mile [translucent dark red/black swirl]

[image]

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic