impact

Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

9,916 posts in this topic

Thank goodness I'm not an against me fan, I'd hate to try collect all of that. I think it's a little excessive on no idea's part.

No offense on the collection though, I'm amazed. No one wonder everyone talks about how broke vinyl makes them.

Abosultely gorgeous AM! collection. That's a ton of different stuff to track down.

On the Alk3 collection, what are all the picture disc 7"s. I know ones Stupid Kid, ones We've Had Enough, and ones All on Black. What are the others?

thats a crazy amount of against me!, good luck with the rest if that is 'weak'...the collector in me has been wanting to attempt some sort of "set", but instead of an entire band just an entire album that has crazy amount of presses and reinventing axl rose was one I was contemplating because of how many there are

thanks guys.

I have EVERYTHING, except

S/T 12" EP (Opens from the top / Limited to 95)

Vivada Vis Demo Tape (Limited to 500)

Cav. Eternal 7"s (A few colors)

Sink Florida Sink 7"s (A few colors / No Idea didnt list the color variations on their site, because Var said there would be about 1000 different colors)

Thrash Unreal 7" (Red / Limited to 500)

Anyways, if any of you guys really want to help me out in my collection, PLEASE PM me if you have anything I am looking for, and please check my trade list in my sig. for colors I already own / possible trades. Thanks !! =]