impact

Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

9,889 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

All my 12" NIN (the last 3 in the bottom row are unofficial live albums, the rest are all original first press, white label promos, etc).

I should have put the 9" and 7" stuff in the pic too.

IMG_20161215_165618_zpsummwi8jl.jpg

Dude awesome! What's in between PHM and Sin also the 1st one in the 2nd row?  Nice collection 

On 1/19/2017 at 0:54 PM, Adam10647 said:

Dude awesome! What's in between PHM and Sin also the 1st one in the 2nd row?  Nice collection 

The first 2 after PHM are other copies of PHM, the one next to it is a Head Like A Hole white label promo.

First one in second row is Happiness in Slavery promo. Next to Broken is a Broken promo.

Adam10647 likes this

14 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

The first 2 after PHM are other copies of PHM, the one next to it is a Head Like A Hole white label promo.

First one in second row is Happiness in Slavery promo. Next to Broken is a Broken promo.

Nice I actually just ordered  a Broken Promo Lp myself should be here today. Nice collection. 

Finally finsihed my AC/DC Japanese pressing collection when Who Made Who arrived yesterday.  Unfortunately, it's not a complete discography since no albums were pressed after Blow Up Your Video.  One of the Highway To Hell and Blow Up Your Video dupes are white label promo's.

0LuIvAa.jpg