impact

Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

man, i've never heard of a charles bronson band. how did they get away with using his name and likeness so blatantly?

Because they weren't all that popular or even well-known, especially outside of the midwest, when they were aroudn. They were a thrash/grind band from the Chicago area back in the mid-to-late '90s, and only lasted a few years; their members (of which there were many, over the course of their short career) spawned Das Oath, Holy Molar, MK Ultra, Los Crudos, etc.

man, i've never heard of a charles bronson band. how did they get away with using his name and likeness so blatantly?

Because they weren't all that popular or even well-known, especially outside of the midwest, when they were aroudn. They were a thrash/grind band from the Chicago area back in the mid-to-late '90s, and only lasted a few years; their members (of which there were many, over the course of their short career) spawned Das Oath, Holy Molar, MK Ultra, Los Crudos, etc.

Also they lived up the toughness of Charley Bronson's name by fucking killing it.

Give Up was pressed on clear vinyl? i need to find me that.

the clear copies are promo copies limited to 100.

i've seen it on ebay once, and it hit around 200.

yah i heard they were out of 100 but wasnt aware that it was a promo copy, thought it was just the limited version. person i bought it off of said he bought it sealed at a hot topic and it just happened to be clear. interesting, whered you hear it was the promo color? ive tried emailing sub pop but they wont give me any numbers on any of the colors...

Guest scriptedrain   
Guest scriptedrain

Was "Give Up" pressed on any other color besides clear, red, and white? Those are the only ones I know about.

- Jeff

the clear copies are promo copies limited to 100.

i've seen it on ebay once, and it hit around 200.

yah i heard they were out of 100 but wasnt aware that it was a promo copy, thought it was just the limited version. person i bought it off of said he bought it sealed at a hot topic and it just happened to be clear. interesting, whered you hear it was the promo color? ive tried emailing sub pop but they wont give me any numbers on any of the colors...

the seller on ebay that was selling it claimed that the clear copies were promo copies.

Guest scriptedrain   
Guest scriptedrain

Thinking about it now, though, what does it mean that it's a promo copy? Like, how would it have been given away?

- Jeff

AVAIL

[image]

LATTERMAN

[image]

[image]

[image]

Note: I have every test pressing for the LP's. Im only missing the Split 7" test and ill have a complete collection.

PROPAGANDHI:

[image]

[image]

Note: I've added more to this collection since taking the pics. Some more copies of the double 7" and another LP.

BOUNCING SOULS:

[image]

[image]

Note: Way outdated. I've added some more LP's and 7"s