reunions i would like to see..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of mine recently happened. American Steel and Seaweed. I can't even believe it. Here's hoping I get to see Seaweed in concert some day.

I would love to see the Afghan Whigs reform some day. But I love what Dulli is doing with the Twilight Singers so much that I can't complain.

And I'd love to see Paw reform.

Yeah, I know I'm old and nobody probably knows what I'm talking about, but reunions are no fun when barely any years have passed! Lifetime, Kid Dynamite, etc.

Guest Admin

yes, it is true that the drummer for B vs S was at one time in ICP. Hard to believe, but i have heard from friends that he has some pretty crazy stories. It seemed as though Bear Vs Shark really tapped into something magical on their last album; it is too bad they did not continue on.

I would like to second the Jawbreaker nod. I saw them once, but I was not the superfan that I am now.

Here are some other groups I would love to see re-unite for a show:

Refused

At the Drive In

Drag the River (I am working on them for a final show)

The Vindictives

Uncle Tupelo

and two never gonna happen:

Exploding Hearts

Clash

the Beatles

yes, it is true that the drummer for B vs S was at one time in ICP. Hard to believe, but i have heard from friends that he has some pretty crazy stories. It seemed as though Bear Vs Shark really tapped into something magical on their last album; it is too bad they did not continue on.

I would like to second the Jawbreaker nod. I saw them once, but I was not the superfan that I am now.

Here are some other groups I would love to see re-unite for a show:

Refused

At the Drive In

Drag the River (I am working on them for a final show)

The Vindictives

Uncle Tupelo

and two never gonna happen:

Exploding Hearts

Clash

the Beatles

uncle tupelo is never gonna happen either.

i totally agree with your thoughts on terrorhawk, that record blows my mind every time i listen to it.

RFTC was really out of gas last time I saw them, but they were great in their prime.

The Pixies reunion was pretty awesome, they were just as great as ever. And the 2 Inquisition shows were frickin' great last month.

Operation Ivy would be interesting but I can't imagine that would be any good.

I never got to see Screeching Weasel or the Vindictives or Jawbreaker live. I would've liked to. ATDI I had chances but never made it either.

Drag the River would be my #1 reunion.

i thought the Groovie Ghoulies were long since done, but that new record had me kinda bummed they broke up.

Since the Pixies and Dinosaur Jr got back together, Uncle Tupelo is #1 on my list of highly improbable and likely to never ever happen reunions.

Um...how about the original 3-piece lineup of face to face? haha...

For Kid Dynamite fans, go see the Shook Ones...I bet if people put on their records and told them they were new KD records, people would believe it.

Guest Admin

I will keep trying on the At the Drive in Box set. That would be unbelievable. Pray to the vinyl gods and hopefully one day it will happen!