reunions i would like to see..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always remember being floored by how small the drummer's kit was in 7a7p. he got massive amounts of sound out of like two toms. he really did a good job of making it sound full.

maj rule i was only lucky enough to see once at the last hellfest in syracuse. they were fantastic, but not really the venue i would have liked to see them.

botch, refused and pg99 i was never lucky enough to see. i was contemplating driving down to virginia to see pg99 last two shows, but no one else was into it. bastard friends.

ah yea that was the one and only time I saw Majority rule as well!

Blink-182 and Death From Above 1979 are at the top of my list, at least live since I didn't have a chance to see either.

- Jeff

honestly, blink-182 was horrible live, I ended up seeing them a bunch, and by the end it was really bad. just listen to the live CD and you'll get an idea of what every show was like. one time I saw them they did the same jokes and set list as the live cd.

Guest scriptedrain
Blink-182 and Death From Above 1979 are at the top of my list, at least live since I didn't have a chance to see either.

- Jeff

honestly, blink-182 was horrible live, I ended up seeing them a bunch, and by the end it was really bad. just listen to the live CD and you'll get an idea of what every show was like. one time I saw them they did the same jokes and set list as the live cd.

That's fucking awful. Their live CD is the only live album I'll still listen to once a year or so.

- Jeff

Guest conoley

I saw them open for the Vandals right when Dude Ranch came out. I can't remember if I liked them or not. I know they didn't do all the jokes then. I saw them again in 2002 with Green Day and saves the day and it was pretty much the same as the live CD except they threw in some jokes about having sex with mothers on Lake Ontario.

I caught Botch at Krazyfest ion 2001. I would pay to see that again. I remember being floored.

I remember skipping their set to walk across the street and buy Gatorade from that gas station. Talk about one of the worst decisions of my life.

Dillinger with Sean Ingram was SO sick that night, though -- and so was that beatboxer before them!