Isis- Panopticon vinyl in Relapse Store

i saw some panopticon vinyl which are definitely part of the repress on ebay. now im just waiting for them to show up in the robotic empire store. here are some links:

smoke-blue

grey

thres a black one as well. i will be all over that blue-smoke one once its available in the store. cant wait.

that smoke/blue one is nice. the clear/green one is okay too. if i know robotic empire the way i think i do, there will be 3 color variations and black. i was at a local record store on friday night and they had copies of panopticon on black--definitely the repress. looks like their distributor (lumberjack?) got a head start on those....

andy from robotic empire posts on vivalavinyl a lot and i have a tendency to go lurk those boards for new stuff coming out, etc.. in anycase, i saw that he said they just got their copies at RE today or something and that they'd be going up soon. i guess midheaven/revolver, one of their distributors, got them before RE.

according to this, clear is a first press, and only 75 were pressed on clear.

http://www.discogs.com/release/1021003

im crossing my fingers that's correct and this is really what im getting from very.

EDIT: i just noticed the link i provided is for the euro version, which is probably not what very has.

that info is for the European Trust No One Recordings pressings.

i distinctly remember the first batch of Robotic Empire press consisting of Orange/212, Blue/156 and Black. then the Second press was Black w-silver and black labels, Clear w-silver and black labels/120, and clear w-color labels.

haha, thanks man. i try to keep track of all of that stuff, but yeah, its tough. i wish i had the exact numbers of each pressing. i should start a document where i just catalog all the pressing info for any releases im interested in owning. this way i always know what im getting or should be looking for.

ive tried to order these i dunno how many times in the last 20 minutes. is there something wrong with the verydistro site? i select my shipping option and it never updates the total. i tried clicking on the pay w/ paypal icon--doesnt work. tried putting in credit card info--doesnt work. it keeps saying please pick shipping auction and i have. gah, verydistro apparently hates me.

ive tried to order these i dunno how many times in the last 20 minutes. is there something wrong with the verydistro site? i select my shipping option and it never updates the total. i tried clicking on the pay w/ paypal icon--doesnt work. tried putting in credit card info--doesnt work. it keeps saying please pick shipping auction and i have. gah, verydistro apparently hates me.

thats very strange. ive never run into that. maybe try using a different browser? maybe its cookie related?