BIG BUSINESS “HERE COME THE WATERWORKS” LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

BIG BUSINESS “HERE COME THE WATERWORKS” LP (180 GRAM VINYL) - 5 different colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=big%20business

Know that these will go about as quickly as the Jesu/Eluvium went. I will be getting in a handful of each of the 5 color varieties which are all on 180 gram vinyl. There are some really cool color combinations:

Gold 180g vinyl

Black 180g vinyl

White w/ Gold, Yellow and Green Splatter 180g vinyl

Clear Orange w/ Gold Haze 180g vinyl

Black and Gold A/B 180g vinyl

Just know that you have been warned that these will sell out. Good luck. I will have these in stock by next Thursday at the latest.

Guest Admin

we offer all you can buy shipping for $3.00 in the united states; they are shipped media mail. We of course have to pay more than that, but it is our hope that it gets people to order from us.

we offer all you can buy shipping for $3.00 in the united states; they are shipped media mail. We of course have to pay more than that, but it is our hope that it gets people to order from us.

Virgil, I can honestly say you're one of the only people I have dealt with in the punk scene who lives up to the ideals that got me into this scene when i was 13.