Four Year Strong - Rise or Die Trying on Vinyl

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered all three pressings. My God, I'm so glad I managed to get my comp working today. Thank you so much for releasing this. I'll advertise it on a UK board so hopefully, more international orders will flood in :)

I've never been this excited about a vinyl release before.

Thank YOU for ordering!

Three people from the board I posted on have ordered :D

srsly we both shat the bed.

send me a PM too

hey bud, i ordered two yellow/clear nukes (/100), and it was $48. i already paid, but i'm wondering why canada is grouped in with the rest of the nations. also, are these already pressed and ready to ship? if not, when do they ship?

send me a PM too

hey bud, i ordered two yellow/clear nukes (/100), and it was $48. i already paid, but i'm wondering why canada is grouped in with the rest of the nations. also, are these already pressed and ready to ship? if not, when do they ship?

hey sorry about that, we are still working the kinks out of our merchant system, and paypal is kinda shitty with regards to flexibility. Can you PM me? I'll see what I can do...

i firmly believe academy fight song will be a fucking force to be reckoned with as far as vinyl is concerned. i've got pretty much everything they've done so far and all the packaging and vinyl look and sound GREAT. much love and respect to the company as i wish my vinyl-releasing future will be as bright as theirs.

send me a PM too

Pre-orders will be shipping on or around April 1st, 2008, depending on when we get the records from the pressing plant. Of course, we will be updating regularly with news and such

yeah the vinyl freaks on there are all about the buying to flip. that and seeing how big their e-penises are by talking about VLV and their precious skramz and post-rock shit. OMGZ WHO CAN BUY THE ISIS BOX SET FASTER!!1

one song of that box is better than anything this band could ever hope to produce in their wildest fantasy.