Four Year Strong - Rise or Die Trying on Vinyl

We'd like to extend a huge THANK YOU to everyone who downloaded our debut full-length Rise Or Die Trying last week on Friends or Enemies, and of course, to everyone who bought the album on iTunes or in CD form. In case you've been living under a rock for the past week, we are now a proud member of the Decaydance family and we couldn't be more stoked!

-Dan, Joe, Alan, Josh, Jake

p.s. we will be releasing Rise Or Die Trying on vinyl very soon so be on the look out for that announcement!

so pumped, i know there are at least a few other people here who are into FYS

just please please please please please please please please please not through FBR

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow they have some nice vinyl

this label is tight. they did the kevin devine record. my mom tried to steal that shit from me i was like no wayyyyy!

any idea on the pressing info?

the announcement and pre-order are going up in a week or so, I'll be sure to post the information on here.

For now... 3 different color pressings, ltd. 100/400/500 !

this label is tight. they did the kevin devine record. my mom tried to steal that shit from me i was like no wayyyyy!

Release and pre-order are going up in a week or so, I'll be sure to post the information on here.

thank you!!!

Release and pre-order are going up in a week or so, I'll be sure to post the information on here.

so pumped, i love you for doing this

worst band. band is in it just for money.

waste.

im not even that big of a fan of their music, but you my friend clealry have no idea what youre talking about.

Band is NOT in it for the money. They've been playing together for like ten years in Worcester and are finally getting the attention they deserve. They're not some fucking hipster band that just sprung up. They've been part of the scene for forever.