Rx Bandits "And The Battle Begun" to be pressed!

15 minutes ago, Papi Blanco said:

And Joe too, but really just hoping for his health rather than a performance 

Wait Joe wasn't even playing on this tour either? Was sad I missed the show when it came through NYC last week but have already seen them play ATBB in it's entirety years ago. But with no CGak or Joe, makes me a little more ok with having missed it. I know why CGak didn't make it but did Joe miss the tour due to health issues?

Edited by Rapidfiretollbooth

52 minutes ago, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

Wait Joe wasn't even playing on this tour either? Was sad I missed the show when it came through NYC last week but have already seen them play ATBB in it's entirety years ago. But with no CGak or Joe, makes me a little more ok with having missed it. I know why CGak didn't make it but did Joe miss the tour due to health issues?

Yea unfortunately Joe is dealing with some personal issues, so he wasnt able to do the tour (and might not for a long time), but whoever they brought on to fill in absolutely killed it. The most upsetting part was when Matt told me that they were intending on playing all of Act 1 by TSOAF when they were touring with Circa last year, but when C-gak pulled out they felt weird doing the song without him 

4 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I think it's Matt Fazzi from Rare Futures filling in.

4 hours ago, Papi Blanco said:

Yep that's him. Fucking killed it and Great stage presence 

Dude, Matt Fazzi was the fill in?! Man is a beast. He was the fill in for Taking Back Sunday for a while and also in A Great Big Pile of Leaves (Amazing band if you have never heard them) . 

Edited by Rapidfiretollbooth

5 hours ago, Papi Blanco said:

He has two small kids and doesnt want to be away from them for long periods of time. Hes mostly doing session work. 

From what I read, he wanted to tour but the payout wasn't enough to justify him being away from his wife and kids for an extended period of time. Joe is having personal issues from what was said earlier -- his Twitter account got suspended and he doesn't post on Instagram anymore. 

9 hours ago, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

Dude, Matt Fazzi was the fill in?! Man is a beast. He was the fill in for Taking Back Sunday for a while and also in A Great Big Pile of Leaves (Amazing band if you have never heard them) . 

Yeah, he's quite the musician. I got to see Rare Futures earlier this year with The Dear Hunter, so I got to chat with him a bit. I've loved Happy Body Slow Brain since the inception, and especially love the Rare Futures album. He's a great dude, and he loves to chat with fans too.

I got my opaque yellow copy Monday and got around to spinning it yesterday. It sounds great, I am so happy to finally own this album without costing me an arm and a leg. 

Edited by THE_James_Champ