FREE GASLIGHT ANTHEM T-shirt When....

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "59 Sound" T-SHIRT small

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "59 Sound" T-SHIRT medium

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "59 Sound" T-SHIRT large

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=TGAT

We have some leftover 59 Sound T-shirts from last year when we sold the blue 59 Sound LPs with a free t-shirt. I got the ok from the Side One people to give away our leftover shirts to anyone that orders anything by Gaslight Anthem or anything on Side One Dummy. ONLY 1 SHIRT PER PERSON and please don't ask us to add this to a pre-order for any Gaslight vinyl or Side One vinyl (we are too busy and don't want the extra work, YES WE ARE LAZY).

So what are you waiting for, get your Free Gaslight Anthem T-shirt by adding it to your cart after you have put something from Side One or Gaslight in your cart.

can anyone tell me what pressing the clear sink or swim vinyl is? Im trying to work out if i should get the 3rd pressing in green or the clear vinyl

It's the 4th pressing out of 500. There is also a euro press on clear vinyl which is also out of 500. The euro press is almost to number 5 now after some issues with press #4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest builtbycash

i orderd the senor and the queen on gold with this. when will they be shipped? i forgot all about this until right now.