Vinyl i'm looking for

Hi guys, this is Daniele from Italy..

I just discovered this website looking for news about Minus The Bear new album on vinyl and i'm happy there is a board too...

I'm looking for some lps i lost in the past for different reasons and i would be happy if someone here can help me to find them:

My Want List:

Hum - Downward Is Heavenward

Knapsack - The 3 day Of My New Life

Knapsack - This Conversation Is Ending Starting Right Now

Boilermaker - The Wallace's Shadow

Juno - This Is The Way And It Goes And Goes And Goes

Cap'n Jazz - Burritos, etc, etc

Circa Survive - Juturna

Giant's Chair - Both The Lps

No Knife - Hit Man Dreams

I saw some of them on Ebay but sincerely it's not my intention spend 100$ or more for a single record and i don't like people want make money expoliting other people passions...

Thanks a lot

PS: Anyone heard about a possible Cap'n Jazz vinyl repress?? I read something about 1 year ago....

Ciao!!

I've only seen one copy of "Downward Is Heavenward" on vinyl, and that's when I bought it off eBay for $10-15 for my brother's Christmas present a few years ago. I would kill to have my own copy.

Same with No Knife, too -- I have all their 7-inches but none of their LPs on vinyl. It pains me.

I believe any record is worth whatever people are willing to pay for it. I have most of those records and I'll sell each of them for $100, plus shipping.

It's ok man!! I'm only not in that "commercial vision", but no problem if other people are in that; you can do all you want with your records and probably you will sell them at 100$ and more easily but surely not to me!! ;D

If i have a record i don't want more i sell it at normal price + shipping or look for trade....

The world is good because is different...

Ciao!!!

• 2 months later...

I have the Japanese import of No Knife - Fire In The City Of Automatons LP, which you can apparently still get at bluecollardistro.com (just do a search for No Knife; for some reason the wrong image pops up when you click on the correct link, but it indicates that it's still in stock.)

Also, I have one of the Giant's Chair LPs I'd be willing to get rid of. Do you have a trade list?

I have the Japanese import of No Knife - Fire In The City Of Automatons LP, which you can apparently still get at bluecollardistro.com (just do a search for No Knife; for some reason the wrong image pops up when you click on the correct link, but it indicates that it's still in stock.)

Also, I have one of the Giant's Chair LPs I'd be willing to get rid of. Do you have a trade list?

I've had that "Automatons" LP in my shopping cart over there for almost a month, just waiting till I have some free money to spend on it. I did pick up Drunk On The Moon LP via Interpunk after this thread started, and also just ordered Riot For Romance! LP and the Nine Days Wonder split LP, too.

Wait, Riot For Romance was pressed? WTF. Where can I find it? I also just ordered the Ninedayswonder split from 29 North for 20% off. Score.

http://www.merchlackey.com/noknife/

It'll cost you $15.32 total if you get media mail shipping (like I did). My copy isn't here yet, though, so I don't know if it's an import (which I'm guessing so) or if Better Looking put it out (which I don't think they did, but I could be wrong).

EDIT: After a little investigation, it turns out RFR! was released on vinyl by Day After Records in the Czech Republic.