Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

• 7 years later...

Struggled to find the right thread to post this in, because it's not vinyl-related news, but the audiophiles here will be happy: Livedownloads.com now has the entire 2005 tour in FLAC for the first time.

http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/3,321/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-downloads.html

28 Sep 2005 Pittsburgh is still missing....

I was there and even though it was an opening set, it was pretty awesome. Worth nothing, this opening set was longer than their headlining set at Global Citizen. I had a dvd of this show at some point. I wish they'd release it. I've been to so many "off" shows of theirs they seem intent on never releasing the boots for, this show, PJ20/Alpine Valley, Wrigley...

I was there and even though it was an opening set, it was pretty awesome. Worth nothing, this opening set was longer than their headlining set at Global Citizen. I had a dvd of this show at some point. I wish they'd release it. I've been to so many "off" shows of theirs they seem intent on never releasing the boots for, this show, PJ20/Alpine Valley, Wrigley...

Thanks nega I knew I wasn't hallucinating. They had a ton of energy too and the set list was solid for what it was.

That reminds me I need to hunt for some recordings of the Vote For Change tour. Fampton and Neil Young played during their set in Toledo and I want that!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

10c put up PJ branded wooden crates for 7's and LPs. The LP crate fits into Expedits and Kallax. But they are pricey, pricey shipping too.

Being a PJ fan sure ain't cheap.  I've limited myself to just the vinyl, and posters of shows I've been to, but I still cringe when I click the 'order history' button and review the $ I've spent on this band.

Anyhoo - those branded crates look cool as hell, but you've gotta be friggin kidding me.  $100 + shipping for something you can either build for under $20, or steal borrow from behind a gas station for free :)   

And finally... announce PJ25 in Seattle already!  We all know it's happening, right...?