Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

13 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

They don't. They are well done, but not better than the originals. 

I bought them because I had a shitty table in the 90s (not Crosley bad, but not great), so I would grade them as just G and not VG. So it's nice to have brand new copies. 

I appreciate the heads up, thank you! Of course, if Jeff decides to do super deluxe versions of these albums I'll pick them up.  Until then....

• 2 weeks later...

Just grabbed Mother Love Bone vinyl set at Soundstage Direct for $71.99 shipped ($89.99 + 20% off with coupon code LP20). Coupon expires today I believe. Set is $108 shipped on PJ website. 

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/mother-love-bone-on-earth-as-it-is-the-complete-works-box-set-vinyl-records.shtml

11 hours ago, Holo said:

My No Code still hasn't shown and I POd within 30min of it going live :/

I've been following people's trials and tribulations in regards to this on the official board, and it's just been deplorable (to use the parlance of our times). Shipping was $13 if you ordered the two LPs--there ain't much excuse for it taking 3+ weeks after the release date for something to arrive, especially with that price (it's not like it's media mail). I feel like some people got suckered in thinking there was a chance for variants like the red Lightning Bolt, or a chance for autographs like the Vs/Vitalogy box set. I probably won't ever buy anything from their site save the occasional poster.

The whole sneaky variant thing is getting old. It's lame that they won't just make them available to club members and be upfront about it. Someone does need to go into that warehouse and restructure things. I agree, I'm not buying anything from them again that I can possibly get somewhere else. 10c does a lot of great things for its fans, but the procedures and policies in their shipping department suck.

• 3 weeks later...

Vault #6 will be shipping soon according to the Pit:

We have received our first shipment of Vault 6 Vinyl today. INT orders will be processed/shipped first. 

******PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send [email protected] an email ASAP if your shipping address has changed.******

ALL US orders will ship via UPS ground at the same time, and if all goes well, will start shipping by end of month.

******PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send [email protected] an email ASAP if your shipping address has changed.******

slh

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/260930/10-12-16-vault-6-update/p1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...