Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

35 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

So, these were all recorded from radio broadcasts? Probably an easy pass at $80. It's funny that Soundstage is selling all of these PJ boots. I wonder what the band thinks about this.

Purely speculation, but I wonder if Soundstage got in the PJ bootleg business because the band doesn't release the Vault shows to retailers. They're flying off of Ten Club's shelves at $50 a pop, and when you probably pay very, very minimal amounts of licensing fees, it might look like a gold mine. The announcement of last year's vault release--the Vegas one--was close enough after the bootleg announcement that it seemed like it was reactionary.

32 minutes ago, swan said:

Doesn't look terrible for a boot. But honestly kind of over all the PJ live vinyl already. Put out the full back catalog already...

I think the vault releases have all been high quality so far, and I'll probably keep purchasing them to complete my collection. However, I'm sort-of on board with this--unless you're really, really mixing up the eras that they're from, they do get kind of same-y. Luckily, there are only 3 studio albums that aren't widely available. I imagine Binaural, Riot Act, and Avocado will be out in the next two years or so.

9 hours ago, jhulud said:

The Broadcast Collection (Box Set)

Limited Edition 140 Gram Clear Vinyl Box Set This deluxe triple LP release features three rare live recordings by legendary grunge superstars PEARL JAM. Disc one "Jamming In the Windy City", was Recorded At The Cabaret Metro, Chicago, 28th March 1992. Disc two "Jamming Down South", was Recorded At The Fox Theatre, Atlanta, 3rd April 1994. And disc three "Jamming On The Home Turf", was recorded for ‘Self Pollution Radio' In Seattle, WA, 8th January 1995. Each recording demonstrates the band at the absolute peak of their illustrious career with energetic live versions of many fan favorites.

See more at: http://www.soundstagedirect.com/pearl-jam-the-broadcast-collection-box-set-vinyl-records.shtml#sthash.FoX3CcLG.dpuf

So what they´re saying it´s all been downhill for Pearl Jam since the mid 90´s...?

I'm so tempted to get that Soldier Field 95 set on SoundStage since its one of there Top 5 best shows imo, but daaaamn $70 for bootlegs? 

Im still debating on the newest Vault too. It's a 98 show which is awesome, but it seems so random how they choose which shows they release. I've listened to the Forum boot and nothing really stands out to me that sets it apart from most 98 shows.

I'm not going to have the cash to order the upcoming Vault #6 by the end of the month, so I'm wondering if anyone's interested in a trade if they want to order an extra copy. I have a sealed Vinyl Films 10'' box set (includes a Mike McCready "Music for Film" 10'', plus a few Mark Kozelek 10'' and some others). Only ~350 were made available for sale to the public, so it's a pretty rare item. I can provide my Discogs order history and my eBay profile for background, as I've never had anyone leave feedback for me here. Send me a PM if you're interested!

On 8/25/2016 at 0:02 AM, JimandTara said:

I also got my shipping notification for Vault #29 on the 15th but still no movement - anyone's package in-transit or just "shipping info sent to shipper"?

Jim

They are shipping out alphabetically using your last name and starting at "Z". I am "M" and mine has shipped. I should see it Wednesday.

On August 28, 2016 at 11:53 AM, timsimmons said:

TMR has great customer service if it does warp.

Thankfully, it was flat as a board.  

This package is insane for 10 Club prices.  The LP is impressively done.  The 7" is a nice, but weird that it's one sided but has grooves on the blank side.  The other stuff is just gravy but makes the whole thing a crazy good deal.  I mean, I've paid $45 to ship single LPs that don't include a bunch of other stuff with it.

This PJ Vault from TMR is my first and HOLY F&CK is it beautiful. The packaging and extras make this completely worth the price. The performance is also stellar. Even though I'm not currently the biggest Jack White fan, I think I might keep my vault subscription going and see what is next. TMR really knows how to do it right.