Fucked Up - Year of the Rat question

Pretty cool owning a fucked up record /1.

nah it´s probably not /1. I got the same blue from WYR like 4 weeks ago.

Really? It was the guy from WYR who thought it was one of a kind, maybe there are a few out there...I doubt there could be anymore that a couple, since they said they don't even own a blue pad and theres no other way to make them.

hmm, I dunno. What´s with Patron´s copy? It also looks kinda blue in his picture...

I´ll post pictures of mine later when I´m back from work

His looks black to me...maybe a bit lighter because of the glare from his computer screen.

EDIT: I forgot, the photo in my first post is of Patron's copy. Looks black to me.

If there are any other blueish ones out there, I wouldn't mind seeing a photo. Also, I'm now looking for a copy of this stamped with black ink. Hook me up!

nah it´s probably not /1. I got the same blue from WYR like 4 weeks ago.

Really? It was the guy from WYR who thought it was one of a kind, maybe there are a few out there...I doubt there could be anymore that a couple, since they said they don't even own a blue pad and theres no other way to make them.

[image]

[image]

Weird. Well, I guess all I can say is that there can't really be that many out there.... I would think.

Frank loves raining on my parade. haha

Ah so sorry buddy ;) If it makes you feel better, let´s just say I photoshoped it.

When I got it some weeks ago, I was under the impression that it was a 2nd press since I was really late ordering from WYR