So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

Guest smccown13

i don't really know..maybe 100 for straight to fucking...150 for a half..and 200 for an hour?

I'm thinking half..shit..i'm freaking out here.

Guest smccown13
Please tell me she you're kidding. You trying to show off the new place?

It's a personal issue here. a) i haven't been with a girl for a while and i have a little money to burn for once and B) i'm fucking lonely. So lonely it's came to this.

Does this make me a bad person?

Please tell me she you're kidding. You trying to show off the new place?

It's a personal issue here. a) i haven't been with a girl for a while and i have a little money to burn for once and B) i'm fucking lonely. So lonely it's came to this.

Does this make me a bad person?

you better not be kidding and fuck this prostitute, take pictures

Guest smccown13
I find it awfully hard to believe that you couldn't go to a bar and find somebody AT LEAST that good looking and bring her home for free.

Obviously you don't know me. Plus..getting a prostitute is one of those life experiences..

Guest drahtuos

have fun scott! aside from the loserness aspect of it it's pretty bad ass to call up a working girl and get your moneys worth. pics are required.

and doing this doesn't make you a bad person. i love you scott, go get her!

edit: unless it's one of those cops are trying to fuck you things, be wary.

I think CL works with state police departments to catch people who are trying to hire prostitutes, the ads bait you and then cops come to arrest you.

I already think you're completely bullshitting, but if not i don't suggest getting a whore off CL.

they definitely do, thats why they say they wont answer if you block your number, so when you call the cops have your phone number and can find you and arrest you

i never knew this existed, and i wish it was real