Chuck Ragan Feast or.... Pressing

that sucks hard.

on another note, after three or four listens i LOVE this record. the sequencing is done well, intro-ing with a couple of bare-bones tracks before getting into the really full-fledged instrumentation. i love the backing vocals on every track, it's a great counterpoint to the rawness of chuck's vocals on the previous releases. also, the "california burritos" take is the ultimate version of that song -- it's SO unbelievable. and "the grove" was not a track i was that into in the blueprint sessions, but it is electrifying on this album. makes the hairs on my arms stand up, it's so good.

he also did show some excellent restraint by leaving some songs off -- you're not going to top the live version of "open up and wail" and a couple of other ones.

well i got in contact with no-idea and there replacing my record but i'm gonna end up with red instead. its nice that they are fixing what the usps did. i really wish i could've got another clear because it was so good looking. if anybody got an extra clear i'd be willing to trade or buy it from you.

well i got in contact with no-idea and there replacing my record but i'm gonna end up with red instead. its nice that they are fixing what the usps did. i really wish i could've got another clear because it was so good looking. if anybody got an extra clear i'd be willing to trade or buy it from you.

that's cool. the mail messed up one of my records and the place I ordered from did nothing. so at least you're getting a replacement.

did everyone get their chuck ragan lps yet? mine still hasn't shown up.

my against me record came crushed and warped and no idea replaced it. i did have to pay to ship it back to them though. the 7" was warped too and that also got replaced. only thing was the 7" sleeve was good and i ended up getting one of the 7" sleeves w/ weak glue.

Anyone know the pressing info on this sucker? I got coke bottle green. On another note woo hoo it isn't fucking grey.

I've got gold and red copies for trade.. Still don't know the pressing info

Pretty sure I read the pressing info on this site before (may have even been in this thread, but I'm too lazy to go back through it). IIRC the pressing info was the following:

179 coke bottle clear

200 red

700 orange

Not sure if your gold is actually orange, but those are the only colors I know of. I'd be willing to trade for those. Check my signature to see if anything catches your eye.