Magnetic fields - 69 love songs 6x10"

We got ours in the mail.  Preordered first day and didn't get sent the color vinyl preorder :(

Package looks great though!

Did you order from Merge? If so, you should have definitely got the colored version. I'd contact them.

Anyway, mine came and there's something lodged in the vinyl on one side of the discs that makes Long Forgotten Fairytale unplayable. I've contacted Merge to see if they can replace it. :/

Did you order from Merge? If so, you should have definitely got the colored version. I'd contact them.

Anyway, mine came and there's something lodged in the vinyl on one side of the discs that makes Long Forgotten Fairytale unplayable. I've contacted Merge to see if they can replace it. :/

Yeah, I wrote them last night.  We'll see what they have to say.

• 2 weeks later...

According to a friend who owns a record store, the Merge rep told him that this is definitely the last repress of this album. Due primarily to how difficult it was over the last two years (!) to negotiate this reissue, in addition to insistence from Merritt that it's not going to happen again. I know that many of us wondered how it could take so long for Merge to sell out all 1,000 copies, but it sounds like the preorders came in at such a quick clip that they decided to print 4,000 instead. Though I'm not sure if all of those are color vinyl sets or not. 

In any case, my set looks and sounds fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...