WOLF PARADE LtdEd "At Mt. Zoomer" Dbl pic disc set

Wolf Parade's very underrated second record, At Mount Zoomer is being reissued as a double 45-RPM Limited Edition Picture Disc set. Usually I'm not a fan of picture discs but this set looks awesome. Limited to 1500 copies by Free News Projects.

http://www.freenewsprojects.com/store/music/wolf-parade.html

Guest Admin

buy the copies we have, we haven't even sold one since announce it and we sold a bunch of their earlier releases. I still can't get into this newest album and loved their first album.

Guest Admin
buy the copies we have, we haven't even sold one since announce it and we sold a bunch of their earlier releases. I still can't get into this newest album and loved their first album.

Virgil, these are different. Yours are a single LP, these are limited edition double 45 rpm picture discs.

oh I know, I was just pleading with the boarders to buy the copies we have. They are collecting a shit load of dust

• 6 years later...

Operators is so good.

I think I need to go back and give operators a second chance.  I think I only gave their stuff a few listens and wasn't too impressed.  Same with Moonface.   I do really enjoy Handsome Furs and Sunset Rubdown though.  

It looks like Operators are touring right before WP.

I think I need to go back and give operators a second chance. I think I only gave their stuff a few listens and wasn't too impressed. Same with Moonface. I do really enjoy Handsome Furs and Sunset Rubdown though.

It looks like Operators are touring right before WP.

i just got tickets to see them in March. If they're coming near you, I highly recommend you see them. I saw them live before I had heard them and it had to be one of the most fun shows I've ever been to.

Super excited about seeing them in Toronto again. Although I never cared much for Expo 86. And I thought at mount zoomed was their worst record.... But apologies is one of the greatest records of all time and they are an amazing band to see live. Interested in what the new sound will be.

Super excited about seeing them in Toronto again. Although I never cared much for Expo 86. And I thought at mount zoomed was their worst record.... But apologies is one of the greatest records of all time and they are an amazing band to see live. Interested in what the new sound will be.

was visiting a bud in toronto one year and he's like "hey, lets go check out this band, you'll like em"  Apologies hadnt come out yet.  Dark dank gothy club in the basement of some hole.  Was drunk and negotiated the cover with the bouncer, surprised i got in and didnt get knocked out.  Was during a nxne or something.    AMAZING. super fan since.. well up until zoomer, then i just gave up on em and cuddled apolgies.  Saw em back here in Victoria a time or two as well.  

be interesting to see what they do.

Really like handsome furs and operators.  couldnt be bothered with any of spencers stuff, not that i really tried.  

ps.  someone track down that pic disc of zoomer.. id put that on the shelf, for sure.