Stream Rancid - Let The Dominoes Fall

I've been a pretty huge Rancid for most of my life (mainly the Out Come the Wolves era) and I'm pretty convinced after listening to the first half that this is by far the worst Rancid album. It sounds very uninspired. Rancid songs usually have some meaning behind them, but these all just sound like running through the motions. Kind of like a lot of the shitty Rancid ripoff bands on Hellcat and elsewhere.

Oh man I can't believe Rancid fans hate this. Rancid was my first love, and I think this album is GREAT, a huge bounce back after Indestructible. I was convinced it was going to suck, so I downloaded it early so I could listen to it and erase it. But it doesn't suck at all, they managed to combine styles from all their different eras and it really works for me.

Indestructible is nowhere near being my favourite Rancid album, but I think it's still way way better than this. It has a few great songs that would probably make the cut if I had to compile my top 15-20 Rancid songs. I don't think the new album has anything on the level of their previous albums. There's nothing anywhere near as catchy as Out Come the Wolves. There's nothing with the fury of the 2000 s/t album. There's nothing with anything close to the Jamaican vibe of Life Won't Wait. And there's nothing with the street punk grit of Let's Go.

Tim Armstrong needs to go back to duets with teen pop singers and shitty faux gangster rap. Even that's a step above this album.

I think the album is awesome. Everyone says its not Rancid, but no band plays the same music for 20 years straight with out changing their style. Also for anyone saying this is better or worse than Indestructible, I have no idea why people don't like that record in the first place. I thinks its fantastic.