American Steel preorder up at Fat

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat said they're actually only doing 50 or on color. They apparently ordered 300 but almost 250 of them were super warped.

Also, they won't be first come first serve. The band will take the first 300 and pick the 50 who get them based on how much they like their name and address. Steve Nutsacks on 420 Balls Lane has finally had his day.

Pat said they're actually only doing 50 or on color. They apparently ordered 300 but almost 250 of them were super warped.

Also, they won't be first come first serve. The band will take the first 300 and pick the 50 who get them based on how much they like their name and address. Steve Nutsacks on 420 Balls Lane has finally had his day.

i heard there's 2 shades of colors and one is 12 and the other is 36...but there's like 2 transition ones. OMG!

How did find out my address?

i heard there's 2 shades of colors and one is 12 and the other is 36...but there's like 2 transition ones. OMG!

those transition colors are totally going to Steve Nutsack.

+1

shouldnt you be over at punknews hitting f5?

shouldnt you be over at punknews hitting f5?

Why would I do that? I have a script that automatically refreshes.