Strapping Young Lad vinyl?

Yes, fortunately for you "Alien" is the only SYL album on vinyl. A 2x10" made by Deepsend Records. There are 200 copies on green vinyl and 300 on blue (or it might be the other way around). They er quite cool with numbered gatefold sleeves.

The only other SYL material on vinyl is the 'C:enter:###' 7" on Restrain Records. 500 copies on white.

Yes, fortunately for you "Alien" is the only SYL album on vinyl. A 2x10" made by Deepsend Records. There are 200 copies on green vinyl and 300 on blue (or it might be the other way around). They er quite cool with numbered gatefold sleeves.

The only other SYL material on vinyl is the 'C:enter:###' 7" on Restrain Records. 500 copies on white.

I have a copy on blue.. hand numbered 328/500

I got it from The dude who ran century media during one of their vault cleanings a few years ago

I can post pics if you want

I have a copy on blue.. hand numbered 328/500

I got it from The dude who ran century media during one of their vault cleanings a few years ago

I can post pics if you want

or, you could sell it to me.

I've got both the 2x10" variants and the 7". Best thing would be if "City" was put out on vinyl, but not very likely to ever happen.

Most Devin Townsend releases are absolutely brilliant. Of the recent stuff "Ziltoid the Omniscient" is my favorite. Tongue in cheek commentary on some pretty serious issues. And a fun storyline with some great twists along the away.

• 1 year later...

yes i do.

, in fact i ordered them from century media , there were the last.

there was a huge picture mistake on the page, so they no one bought the last 8 remaining!

here you have all the versions of city:

http://www.discogs.com/Strapping-Young-Lad-City/master/12679

there is something incredible about the green, i never saw it on the internet, and i saw absolutely no informations about him!

i think i have the only green versions that exists, i think there was some kind of mistake somewhere.

in fact i wrote to them to know if the product was right, cause the picture was of something else ( sick of it all ) they tell me it was, i asked them how much they have, because i want to take them all. they said 8. i ordered.

they wrote to say they were only 3 yellow left, but they can have green versions.

i said ok.

since them , never saw it on the market, on e bay, on official websites!!

sorry for my english, i'm french!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, GhostTrail said:

City, SYL, The New Black, and Alien were all repressed by Blood Music. The same mastering as the box set (which is supposedly fantastic). There's color and black variants for each. Black will see some distribution upon release (11/24).

US/Canada

Europe

Wow! Thank you for the heads up!!! These seem super limited?? Noticed a not specifically for the US Distro that only shows up at checkout, not on the product page.  Totals seen here are the max I can get in my cart.

8tmUpKo.jpg

Edited by V3XED
image update

25 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Wow! Thank you for the heads up!!! These seem super limited?? Noticed a not specifically for the US Distro that only shows up at checkout, not on the product page.  Totals seen here are the max I can get in my cart.

Awesome! Glad to see someone else is interested in these.

I'm assuming the colored copies are something like either 150/200 each. They usually allocate more copies to the EU store than the US one. He stated on Facebook he'd release pressing details shortly. Black should be available at Amazon and indie stores around release date; with various distributors in other countries as well. We may not get full pressing numbers on the black though.