Cursed LP release tomorrow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. sure doesnt. i've been burned once or twice by Relapse's sketchy mailorder. it seems they're not the greatest at keeping proper track of preorders. which means you usually get screwed out of colored/limited vinyl once they figure out they fucked up. happened to me with the last Pig Destroyer record and the A. Nosebleed/Apartment 213 split. i'd email if i were you.

you guys realize you can check your order's status at the Relapse site, right? and they ship media mail unless you upgrade to UPS, so if you dont live near Philly, you're going to be waiting awhile.

yeah i did. it says shipped. stuff usually takes a while to get to me up here.

• 5 weeks later...
How much rare and expensive is the second one?? I discovered this band some days ago and i ordered first and third, but the second is unavailable everywhere....

As far as I am aware they only pressed II once.. I talked to Chris at the Hamilton show and he said they were going to press II again and then got distracted..

Now the band broke up..

uggg. I put the stylus to the record and it starts jumping all over the place. I pick up the record and look at it. It has a huge warp in it. This will be my first adventure into trying to fix a warp. It's now buried under a pile of books with some cushioning, as to not hurt the record.

Guest vito

i still need I on gray, II on clear, III on gray, and HCH on gray, white, and clear. but i'm just happy to have all the first presses of all of their releases, although this is one collection that i plan on completing when i get the funds.