CHUCK RAGAN/BRIAN FALLON - Gospel Hymns 7"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to thread jack, but wasn't the Mike Hale/Kevin Seconds split supposed to come out the same day and have a Hot Topic exclusive as well? What ever happened to it? Hot Topics around here haven't even heard of it and I can't find it on the Side One Dummy site or the Hot Topic site...

Not to thread jack, but wasn't the Mike Hale/Kevin Seconds split supposed to come out the same day and have a Hot Topic exclusive as well? What ever happened to it? Hot Topics around here haven't even heard of it and I can't find it on the Side One Dummy site or the Hot Topic site...

Don't know about that I did see Broadway Calls 7" in the hot topic though. But, I don't like when you go into a record store and ask for something and they have no idea. And then they act like you are crazy.

Ive seen it in a couple stores near me, I think its still getting out to stores.

I don't like when you go into a record store and ask for something and they have no idea. And then they act like you are crazy.

This is almost always with anything vinyl related at HT. Sometimes if you say sumthin along the lines of "you know the BIG cd's" They will know what your talkin about sooner.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone have a copy that is titled "Gospel Hymns" instead of "Gospel Songs" ???

gospelhymns_split.jpg

Here's the original "cover"

gospel-hymns-excelsior-edition.jpg

I'm an avid collector of both Fallon and Ragan but I have never seen one that actually says "Hymns". That may have been the name as originally intended but they all say Gospel Songs.