13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

kinda premier league related but I see tonight at the Carling Cup match between West Ham United and Milwall, there was alot of crowd trouble inside and outside the stadium... including someone being stabbed!!! :( expect the FA or FIFA to come down hard

Yeah man, I think it's because every London-based football fan think they're Danny Dyer after watching films like football factory & green street.

Spurs smashed Doncaster 5-1 last night, can't believe how well we're doing this season.

Lucas is still terrible.

Liverpool still struggling.

Chelsea still cruising.

Spurs still haven't lost yet.

Arsenal finally had their signature mental lapses that have plagued them the last few seasons. Man United didn't deserve to win, but they got the three points so that's all that matters.

Lucas is still terrible.

Chelsea still cruising.

Arsenal finally had their signature mental lapses that have plagued them the last few seasons. Man United didn't deserve to win, but they got the three points so that's all that matters.

tell me about it, arsenal lost without really being beaten. they played them out the park for the whole first half and then let it go. no fabregas, though and i feel better knowing we have the away fixture out of the way now.

also, cruised up to 2nd in the VC league, didn't see that coming!

Lucas is still terrible.

Chelsea still cruising.

can believe how unsporting he was. regardless of whether it was a yellow card in the match or not, his job is to play, not provide advise on issuing cards >:(

not the biggest spurs fan by any means... but i will admit even I'm impressed with them so far. they are definately on for a top 6 place this year... but only if they can keep the consistancy going... and they ain't well know for that

Tell me about it bro, if we don't have our standard slump at some point in the season we could finis top 6. Only time will tell.

i agree with you guys about chelsea got banned.

but i wonder fifa will take any action like this with other team in the other leagues....

i read that they already did it to some Swiss club but they are appealing it

another team i think fifa should inspect is bayern munich.

they always stole a good player from small size team for all passed 10-20 years....